• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor vs Wonder Women (GRACE)

both are 4-B and speed is equal

Thor 7

Diana: 2

Incon:

Last edited:
stupid question but can anyone show me feats of wonder womans sword actually her opponents on a atomic level?
i dont think shes ever did it before but there are some statements

now that I think about it she did actually do it and it blew up in kal and dianas faces

stupid question but can anyone show me feats of wonder womans sword actually her opponents on a atomic level?
ITvLFud.jpeg

Thor can't get past the lasso, it worked even on TF darkseid and mindhax worked on aquaman. Her lightning is definitely better than Thor's too.

Diana has this guy's lightning to summon so she has universal hax

And her lasso's mind manipulation is far greater than anything thor can withstand if she is willing to kill

The lasso does not mind control anymone.It just makes them see the truth.Getting power from summom does not mean the full tier. Shazam also has zeus lighting and he is 4B

The lasso does not mind control anymone.It just makes them see the truth.Getting power from summom does not mean the full tier. Shazam also has zeus lighting and he is 4B
This is post crisis. Shazam is very different from Wonder woman

And she's not using a portion of zeus' power, she's just summoning Zeus' lightning

This is post crisis. Shazam is very different from Wonder woman

And she's not using a portion of zeus' power, she's just summoning Zeus' lightning
still does not make it universal. Its not stated or shown that the she channels zeus full power. Just chaneliing someones power does not give you his full power

still does not make it universal. Its not stated or shown that the she channels zeus full power. Just chaneliing someones power does not give you his full power
She literally summons it, why would it be a portion? Its basically just zeus' lightning coming out of her bracelets. She doesn't just gain power from them

AP
  • Wonder Woman scales to Superman and the Flash; which puts her AP at 565 Foe to 1.08 KiloFoe.
  • Thor has the following accepted stuff: Shaking some stars (6.609 KiloFoe once halfed), 276 Foe, 294 Foe, along with scaling to Silver Surfer's list of Solar Sytem feats (though technically they're all baseline without calcs)
So there's two situations here. Either the two Mjolnir thing can be halfed, in which case Thor is 6.11x stronger than Diana or we ignore it because having multiple hammers causes weird things to happen. Considering the profile accepts it as legit though, you have to assume its legit for the sake of the prompt. As a note Thor's strength is halfed without Mjolnir, meaning his fists are hitting at much lower rates than his hammer (though its still 3.06x above Diana)

Lifting Strength
  • Wonder is being scaled to two feats, this one and this one. Ignoring the first one since Superman and Kyle are helping out, the second one is likely more indicative of her maximum. Why? Because all three were killed and just revived, meaning the heavy lifters like Superman would not be in peak condition to make the feat weird to use as scaling for her. In that case she's lifting: 5,970,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5.97e+24) kg / 3 = 1.99 Sextillion Tons
  • Thor has lifted the Midgard Serpent that weighs 3.239556469e+23 kilograms and resisted being crushed by the weight of twenty planets
Now at first it looks like Thor is something like 60 times stronger than Diana, but an important thing to consider is Thor during his latter feat. He couldn't do anything more than move his arm to fire a beam to break the hold, and even that seemed like a struggle. He's not casually or even massively resisting the weight of twenty planets. However I still favor Thor here, since when half the weight of a planet was pressing on him he was standing without kneeling over and later overcame the weight and has overpowered someone who has lifted the Earth before.

So I'd peg Thor as something like 3-10x stronger than Diana. With the 20x planet thing not being as relevant as it seems at first glance due to how it basically downed Thor and rendered him immobile. Though if you do take it then he's sixty times stronger than she is.

Hax

I'm not seeing either doing anything to the other. Like the most you can give Thor is BFR, but even with speed equalized that means Wonder Woman is at worst 13 trillion times FTL and can cross 442,048 lightyears every second.

The lasso however can be a rather solid restraining tool. The only people I have memories of directly overpowering it are stronger than Thor by multiple tiers or something like Doomsday which is immune to it due to lacking a soul.

The bracers however, are not the be all end all as a warning. Superman has shown to damage Diana through her bracers by hitting them hard enough enough times. Even with admitting that a 100% Superman is likely far above Flash's IMP and the like, Thor's 3-6x AP advantage should easily put him in the range to overcome her endurance even with the bracers.

Other Factors

Stuff like skill wouldn't be super important in my view, but if there was an edge to be given it'd probably be for Diana. With Diana doing fighting for thousands of years in alternate planes and being considered one of the best fighters in the JL by people of hilarious skill like Batman. Also unlike Thor Diana has more regular encounters with dealing with massively overwhelming bricks in Superman and Doomsday. Though this advantage is sorta minor.

As an important point here, I never brought up Diana's sword. That was intentional. You see for Post-Crisis Diana her sword is not standard equipment. She only carries it if she has to or has prior warning to some resulting conflict. But in her day to day operations she does not carry it around. The sword didn't become standard gear until Post-Flashpoint and Post-Rebirth. if it is included, its not going to be as decisive as one may think due to the next reason give.

Both of these people are not evil and more importantly both are not Blood Knights in the same way Goku is. Both hold back, both don't go for the kill unless they need to, and both are hesitant to use their full force on someone. Bloodlusted Diana's sword is a more lethal option than Mjonir due to its edge more or less ignoring durability. But she wouldn't do that off the jump IC and might not do it at all in the fight. While being IC hurts both, it ultimately hurts WW much harder due to her wincons relying on lethal takedowns unlike Thor's blunt knockout win options.

Conclusion

Overall I favor Thor when both are IC and speed is equalized. He's stronger than Diana, he hits harder than Diana, and her moral limitations give him more wiggle room than the reverse. Diana can win with a lasso submission, sword incap, or hammering Thor enough for him to go down. But that relies on her avoiding Thor's attacks and taking no damage.

So all things considered I'd say Thor. At least Thor with equalized speed and while both are in-character.

AP
  • Wonder Woman scales to Superman and the Flash; which puts her AP at 565 Foe to 1.08 KiloFoe.
  • Thor has the following accepted stuff: Shaking some stars (6.609 KiloFoe once halfed), 276 Foe, 294 Foe, along with scaling to Silver Surfer's list of Solar Sytem feats (though technically they're all baseline without calcs)
So there's two situations here. Either the two Mjolnir thing can be halfed, in which case Thor is 6.11x stronger than Diana or we ignore it because having multiple hammers causes weird things to happen. Considering the profile accepts it as legit though, you have to assume its legit for the sake of the prompt. As a note Thor's strength is halfed without Mjolnir, meaning his fists are hitting at much lower rates than his hammer (though its still 3.06x above Diana)

Lifting Strength
  • Wonder is being scaled to two feats, this one and this one. Ignoring the first one since Superman and Kyle are helping out, the second one is likely more indicative of her maximum. Why? Because all three were killed and just revived, meaning the heavy lifters like Superman would not be in peak condition to make the feat weird to use as scaling for her. In that case she's lifting: 5,970,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5.97e+24) kg / 3 = 1.99 Sextillion Tons
  • Thor has lifted the Midgard Serpent that weighs 3.239556469e+23 kilograms and resisted being crushed by the weight of twenty planets
Now at first it looks like Thor is something like 60 times stronger than Diana, but an important thing to consider is Thor during his latter feat. He couldn't do anything more than move his arm to fire a beam to break the hold, and even that seemed like a struggle. He's not casually or even massively resisting the weight of twenty planets. However I still favor Thor here, since when half the weight of a planet was pressing on him he was standing without kneeling over and later overcame the weight and has overpowered someone who has lifted the Earth before.

So I'd peg Thor as something like 3-10x stronger than Diana. With the 20x planet thing not being as relevant as it seems at first glance due to how it basically downed Thor and rendered him immobile. Though if you do take it then he's sixty times stronger than she is.

Hax

I'm not seeing either doing anything to the other. Like the most you can give Thor is BFR, but even with speed equalized that means Wonder Woman is at worst 13 trillion times FTL and can cross 442,048 lightyears every second.

The lasso however can be a rather solid restraining tool. The only people I have memories of directly overpowering it are stronger than Thor by multiple tiers or something like Doomsday which is immune to it due to lacking a soul.

The bracers however, are not the be all end all as a warning. Superman has shown to damage Diana through her bracers by hitting them hard enough enough times. Even with admitting that a 100% Superman is likely far above Flash's IMP and the like, Thor's 3-6x AP advantage should easily put him in the range to overcome her endurance even with the bracers.

Other Factors

Stuff like skill wouldn't be super important in my view, but if there was an edge to be given it'd probably be for Diana. With Diana doing fighting for thousands of years in alternate planes and being considered one of the best fighters in the JL by people of hilarious skill like Batman. Also unlike Thor Diana has more regular encounters with dealing with massively overwhelming bricks in Superman and Doomsday. Though this advantage is sorta minor.

As an important point here, I never brought up Diana's sword. That was intentional. You see for Post-Crisis Diana her sword is not standard equipment. She only carries it if she has to or has prior warning to some resulting conflict. But in her day to day operations she does not carry it around. The sword didn't become standard gear until Post-Flashpoint and Post-Rebirth. if it is included, its not going to be as decisive as one may think due to the next reason give.

Both of these people are not evil and more importantly both are not Blood Knights in the same way Goku is. Both hold back, both don't go for the kill unless they need to, and both are hesitant to use their full force on someone. Bloodlusted Diana's sword is a more lethal option than Mjonir due to its edge more or less ignoring durability. But she wouldn't do that off the jump IC and might not do it at all in the fight. While being IC hurts both, it ultimately hurts WW much harder due to her wincons relying on lethal takedowns unlike Thor's blunt knockout win options.

Conclusion

Overall I favor Thor when both are IC and speed is equalized. He's stronger than Diana, he hits harder than Diana, and her moral limitations give him more wiggle room than the reverse. Diana can win with a lasso submission, sword incap, or hammering Thor enough for him to go down. But that relies on her avoiding Thor's attacks and taking no damage.

So all things considered I'd say Thor. At least Thor with equalized speed and while both are in-character.
counted

her profile says she has mind manipulation via the lassuo of truth which controls them to specifically tell the truth

Back