• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor vs. Super Buuhan

Then i'd say Buu,since he has lots of ability,haxes and it's also pretty powerful and if it comes to it,he would just absord Thor or turn him onto candy

I wanna say Thor since he got FTL speeds rivaling that of SS and Supes. And got matter manipulation and universal busting durability. Not know Buu well, so if you say he can tank universal busting attacks he could give Thor a fight for his money.

buu wins

more hax

and can absorb

and has higher AP (thor's peak AP was like around 12 x spc only)

if speed wasnt equalized, it would be even easier for buuhan

Normal Thor at his peak would be Godblast, which is said to be galaxy level. It fended off a hungry Galactus I believe, who is still ridiculously powerful. Thor has his own hax abilities too. I believe he wins this even with speed equalized if he can avoid absorption

Metabro said:
Normal Thor at his peak would be Godblast, which is said to be galaxy level. It fended off a hungry Galactus I believe, who is still ridiculously powerful. Thor has his own hax abilities too. I believe he wins this even with speed equalized if he can avoid Absorption
hungry galactus is like planet level

I'm having it with what LT1 said. For Buu, he has the higher AP within the SS busting level as what he said, he can absorb Thor and gain his powers if he manages to grab him, has superior regen compared to Thor, has some more hax in his belt (just a way of saying in his arsenal).

Though Thor does have things like the Godblast and Warrior's Madness though. Wonder if those can make a difference in this fight?

• Whistles* So the thunder god of Asgard has some excellent hax himself here? Nice. Would be good to have if one shows this to Antvasima. He might allow this dpending on what he thinks....hmm...
What i mean is that it depends if Ant doesn't mind adding this to his page or not...

Oh shit. 10 to 100 times it's previous strength? And to think all this hax is from when Thor is in base form.

Oh really? Mmm. Yeah i couldn't really tell where Thor is at since i read complex values like that (it's a thing for me, okay?).

Well, Immortus removed Mjolnir's ability to manipulate time, but I will take a look at the rest of the abilities. If they seem legitimate, we will have to update Thor's page accordingly.

Okay. Creating "inter-dimensionsional" portals, transmutation of matter, and negating mystic energies are already listed. He absorbed radioactive energy from the Presence, and life force from Loki, not souls.

Also, we do not know that Moondragon attempted to mind-control Thor in that scan. She had little trouble controlling (and subsequently apparently rape) him during her conquest of the planet Ba-Banis.

Similarly, I think that the Enchantress has controlled Thor at times.

However, he definitely has resistance to mind control. The question is just how much.

As for redirecting energy, that is also already listed, but vastly enhancing it seems like unproven illogical hyperbole on Thor's part. The Thanos clone would have been easily destroyed if he had withstood 100x his own power, and Thor could have used it to easily end almost any fight.

Yea, didn't want to make that thread after looking at his profile. A lot if what I listed appeared on his profile. It just seems like most people forgot about them in this thread

Quick note on the time hax, the Marvel wiki notes that Thor still has time powers after the incident with Immortus. Can't say that I know of any more modern feats of it, so I think it's safe to leave those off the table

But back to the topic, we are now reminded that Thor has plenty of hax to deal with Buu along with solar system level DC of his own. I've yet to see any value from Buu that would put him over Thor's feat. Anyone want to object?

Oh yeah, sorry for wasting your time earlier on this too. @Metabro.

Edit: Anyways now that i am reminded of Thor's abilities, i may possibly change my answer. Just gotta recheck myself by going through each combatants powers and we'll see what happens.

"Injuring Mikaboshi who ate 99% of the Marvelverse with lightning."

That's a hilariously blatant outlier.

Very typical of what Marvel stands for though. Power-scaling does not remotely make any sense within it.

Yeah. Marvel is the textbook definition of inconsistent, even more than Godzilla's size or my brother's day at school.

Back