• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's assume that Thor attacks Atreus during that scene when he is mad that Atreus killed Modi.

Thor:

Atreus:

Incon:

I mean, he can use both.
I mean, if Atreus is in base, he has no chance. But if he starts in his Bear or Wolf form, he could do some damage to Thor, but eventually Thor would overwhelm and kill him just like how Kratos did.

I know Kratos didn't actually kill him, but he would have if Atreus didn't transform back into human form.

Base Atreus has far more versatility but it isn't going to be doing enough damage to Thor to allow him to survive. Bear Atreus is far stronger but lacks his magical attacks and would eventually just get killed by Thor, who doesn't hold back nearly as much as Kratos.

Voting Thor.

Thor should be comparable to Bear Atreus, which itself sacrifices range and versatility for power, and Thor has powerful electric attacks and hammer strikes.

He can tank all of what Atreus has to offer him. Voting Thor.

Yea Thor's AP and durability is too much for Atreus. Even in his animal forms, it's not going to be enough to overcome Thor, especially since he can't maintain those forms for very long. It'd probably only take a few good hits from Thor to take Atreus out for the count. Voting Thor.

Thor FRA, if this isn't a stomp right out of the gate. He's too much for Bear Atreus to even handle.

Calmly waiting for someone to make Thor vs GoW3 Kratos

Isn't Bear Atreus stronger since he held his own against a serious Spartan Rage Kratos?
Yea, I thought this as well. We could see that Kratos yelled in anger when fighting Atreus, implying that he took the fight rather seriously. Regardless, seven votes have already been reached, so I'll add this to both their profiles.

Back