• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke take this then via versatility, the only thing Thor has is Flight and Lightning Manipulation. While sasuke can use Chidori to counter Thor's Lightning and he able to Fly too with Perfect Susanoo. Sasuke can also use Rinnegan's power like Preta Path, Amenotejikara, Chibaku Tensei and many other abilities to take down the Norse God of Lightning. So yeah Sasuke win this one with quite easy difficulity.

Thor Stomps, I would say. He is far stronger, physicaly, than Sasuke and his durability is far higher. Then the scale of Thors Attacks is bigger than anything Sasuke posesses, including Chibaku Tensei, which, truth to be told, could quite possibly be completely useless against Thor.

Thor is just physically so far superior to Sasuke. And let us not forget that Thor is able to casually mess around with the concepts of reality, like drinking parts of the ocean empty, or lifting the unbeatable concept of old age for a amount of time. He is the strongest of the gods and we are talking about beings able to lift Ymir, a being so tall Odin made the 9 worlds out of his corpse. Thor nearly destroyed Midgard (the Earth) just by trying to lift the midgard serpent and the only reason why it didnt get destroyed is because the fisherman got terrified and cut the fishingline.

Sasuke's Lightning Release would be completely useless against Thor since he IS the God of Thunder and so, as in Norse Mythology, is the source of all Lightning in the 9 worlds. I rather doubt that Sasuke's Chidori would work, even a Six Paths Susanoo Chidori, since the ONLY thing able to pierce Thors Skin is supposed to be the Midgard Serpent's Fangs, but that also, would be unfair.

Sasuke's Preta path would not work since Thor uses actual lightning, not chakra

I shall ignore that Thor is only able to be killed by the Midgard Serpent, because with that it would be completely impossible for Sasuke to win.

But in all honesty, if you take all this in consideration, I really doubt that Sasuke could do anything against Thor. That guys punches are planetary in scale, and Sasukes Indra Susanoo was detroyed by the 6 Paths Almighty Scream...Thors every punch is stronger than Shinra Tenkyou. I really doubt that Perfect Susanoo could match something that even the Indra Susanoo, amplified by the Power of ALL of the 9 Bijuu wasnt able to take.

So in my opinion Thor wins this with low/mid Dificulty. i just do not see a way Sasuke could damage him - or resist such enourmos amounts of physical damage, nevermind dodging actual lightningbolts for hours at a time.

Sasuke Six Path Susanoo is rated At least Moon Level+, likely Small Planet Level tho.. while Thor is At least Moon Level, even if we use Rinnegan Sasuke only he's still high end Moon Level.

Lightning here is null and void as Sasuke can manipulate it/render it useless with his own lightning release. Though if verse equalization is a thing here, Sasuke can absorb nature energy as well, and should be able to absorb the lightning.

He can read Thor's memories via his sharingan, and formulate a strategy.

He can use rinneswap, and BFR Thor with the rinnegan.

He has limited precog with the sharingan, and with a glance, Thor would be the core of a CT.

Not seeing much of what Thor can do here.

If he can read Thor's mind with his Rinnegan is unclear since it seems limited. he cannot do it to Naruto, as it seems. Im not sure how Sasuke possesses Battlefield Removal however. Do you mean his Spacetime Ninjutsu? As far as I know, that is considerably stressfull to him, seeing as Sasuke lost his Rinnegan for quite some time after using it.

And, in all honesty, Thor can punch a Chibaku Tensei apart. If a Bijuudama was enough to blow Nagato's up, even a Chibaku Tensei 10 times stronger won't be of use against Thor. Fatal would only be the 6PCT but Sasuke has no access to it.

I don't say that Sasuke is not strong. Im just meaning that a single hit from Thor would probably kill him, Susanoo be damned. And he cannot dodge forever. Considering that a fight only lasting from dawn till dusk was enough to completely and utterly exhaust Sasuke I just do not see him lasting long. He was not able to use after the first third of the fight against Naruto and that was only so long because he took chakra from the Bijuu. Thor has near infinite stamina, beeing able to hol

As for Eqalization. Why? Sasuke can do exactly the same as Thor with Kirin. It'a set, extremely powerful ability in the Narutoverse - namely Sasuke "taming natural lightning". So no equalization needed. So what would Sasuke do against hundreds of Kirin? If we count the anime as viable source, one Kirin is already damaging to a 6 Paths Bijuumode Naruto.

I don't know what you're referring to with Naruto, but it worked on Fuushin.

His space-time jutsu doesn't strain him.

How can he punch a chibaku tensei apart when he's going to be the core of its formation? Nagato's CT required attacks from Itachi, Naruto, and Bee. The amount of chakra he puts into it changes its size too, as he made all 9 tailed beasts into a CT.

How is a single hit from Thor killing Sasuke, when he's at least low 5-C, likely low 5-B? He doesn't need to dodge, he has supreme skill and the sharingan, as well as the rinnegan. Stamina won't matter here because Sasuke has more hax, which ends the fight fast. Thor would have no counter to Sasuke using universal pull, and decapitating him, or using any other method to end his life.

And equalization because Sasuke can absorb nature energy with his rinnegan, so he'd be able to absorb Thor's lightning. Since Thor doesn't have chakra, if energies were equalized, Sasuke would be able to absorb Thor's energy directly from his body.

Can you prove Thor can wield lightning with the size and potency of Kirin, let alone hundreds?

Kirin is just a storm concentrated into a single lightningbolt, so yes, that is pretty much given that Thor can use it. It's literally just your run of the mill "storm" (well, a small one at that) packed into a single lightningbolt. That is how it's described.

And let me ask a quetion. Do you really think Sasuke can survive a hit from someone who can destroy the world through pure physical force? The maximum of punishment his Susanoo is able to take is around where Shinra Tenkyou - that's not really much if you look at it from mythological standarts.

I doubt that Sasuke has superior combatskill. Thor has been continually fighting a war for around 4000 years against Ice Giants FAR bigger than Sasuke's Susanoo and, well, they are all dead. nevermind that Thor is the Warrior God too and so should be at the pincale of possible fighting skill, just like all the other gods of war in the Riordanverse.

If Sasuke were to use Universal Pull, Thor could just throw lightning back and Sasuke, in this state, still cannot use multiple rinnegan powers together. I just do not see Sasuke tanking a hit from someone with Physical Strengh so far beyond his own, or, to be honest, ANYTHING in the Narutoverse.

@Heiletgott

I haven't read Ship Of The Dead yet, my girlfriend has it at her house, but where is this planet level feat you speak of?

Heilergott said:
As far as I know, we use the Riordanverse Thor contained in the Magnus Chase Books, or?
Yeah, and my bad, I changed my question because I read your full post then. But yeah, where is this planet level feat for Thor? Iirc, no god except for maybe Odin is Capable of destroying Gaia's full body or most of it.

Meosos said:
Thor lacks feats.
Is there a statement of him being able to destroy the world? I don't remember. All I remember is, Mjolnir being hyped up as strongest weapon, like Zeus's bolt. Thor should scale physically to Other Gods and have a similar power set as Zeus with lightning and storms. Iirc, Thor's only feat is crushing a Mountain and vaporizing a army of frost giants casually with lightning, all with a single strike of His hammer.

Skill shouldn't be argued, it's generally a trope in fiction as people who fight others who supposedly have more experience generally always get matched.

Hotel Valhalla Guide to the Norse Worlds. There's explained what exactly Thor did in the past and his Fate in Ragnarok. From there I, and im pretty sure the dudes making the Thor pages, are drawing their stats and more.

It's not openly stated that Thor can destory the world. From there I got that one with the Fishing Line and more.

EDIT: HOLD ON SHIP OF THE DEAD IS OUT?

I just read the Hotel Valhalla guide, and it says nothing about Thor doing those feats, nor does it imply it.

Heilergott said:
And let me ask a quetion. Do you really think Sasuke can survive a hit from someone who can destroy the world through pure physical force? The maximum of punishment his Susanoo is able to take is around where Shinra Tenkyou - that's not really much if you look at it from mythological standarts.

I doubt that Sasuke has superior combatskill. Thor has been continually fighting a war for around 4000 years against Ice Giants FAR bigger than Sasuke's Susanoo and, well, they are all dead. nevermind that Thor is the Warrior God too and so should be at the pincale of possible fighting skill, just like all the other gods of war in the Riordanverse.

If Sasuke were to use Universal Pull, Thor could just throw lightning back and Sasuke, in this state, still cannot use multiple rinnegan powers together. I just do not see Sasuke tanking a hit from someone with Physical Strengh so far beyond his own, or, to be honest, ANYTHING in the Narutoverse.
1. Yeah, especially since Sasuke's profile has him tiered possibly higher.

2. What does this mean? Sasuke has fought fodder too, and people with much more hax than Thor has ever seen.

3. How can he throw lightning when he can't move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back