• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thomas The Tank Engine vs. Lightning McQueen [0-1-1]

Thomas ain't catching McQueen and his durability isn't comparable to his 9-A AP. The gap between McQueen's weapons and the durability of Thomas is about 3.5x so he's not gonna completely no sell them but they'll still do less damage to him.
…Thomas’s dura does scale though?
Durability: Small Building level (Has survived crashes from fellow steam locomotives with similar tech specs. Comparable to Gordon and Percy, who can survive going through multiple walls at once)
If we assume the other trains are comparable to Thomas, then shouldn’t the dura scale to the full value?
This whole time I thought you guys used baseline due to being unsure of Thomas’s exact value.

also gonna be dragging from 8 to 10 traincarts (his 9-A AP requires him to) with him which makes him even heavier and the mine even more likely to blow up.
I might be wrong here but It's not required for him to him to be carrying cargo to reach 9-A. His AP notes that he can provide more energy with cargo while going at 9-A speeds not that he needs them to be 9-A. There also not listed as equipment so idk if they can be given to him here.

…Thomas’s dura does scale though?

If we assume the other trains are comparable to Thomas, then shouldn’t the dura scale to the full value?
This whole time I thought you guys used baseline due to being unsure of Thomas’s exact value.
I might be wrong here but It's not required for him to him to be carrying cargo to reach 9-A. His AP notes that he can provide more energy with cargo while going at 9-A speeds not that he needs them to be 9-A. There also not listed as equipment so idk if they can be given to him here.
Look at the calculations for his AP. They're for if he does have cargo. For his durability to scale to his AP, he'll have to be crashing at top speed while pulling 8-10 cargos which we've never seen.

Last edited:
Back