• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This might worth taking a shot: BB vs Devilman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Persophone is completely commatosed because she doesn't have any soul, will, etc for her new body.

So... BB in the future sees him transmuting / absorbing therefore BB in the present also sees him doing that, BB in the present says "nope", goes to Imaginary Space where time does not exist so she has unlimited time to do whatever she wants, and then comes back packing laws of reality rejecting his powers and existence and a CCC to the face.

Is that a vote? Also how can one see Acausal's attacks from the future? Acausals don't have futures to see through, right?

Acausal is being unaffected by cause and effect. It doesn't stop precog, nor does it stop someone seeing him in the future and then "telling" their past self what he's planing on doing.

As I said, to BB and her higher dimensional perspective, everything he's done, everything he is doing, and everything he is going to do, are all happening at the same time. It's not simply seeing the future, it's being there for it, then "telling" the "present" self what is going on.

Hang on, I'll see if I can find the quote for it.

I kinda saw that quote so no need. Also isn't that why Fate Manipulation won't work on Acausal at all? They are separated from their past and future selves if I remember correctly. Yeah, she can just see the dimension in a flat perspective, sure, but Amon is in the present. Besides, everytime he time travels, he kinda can't see his self from the past. Sirene can't just turn back in time to save his love either despite having TT just like him.

He may be separated from them in the sense that he isn't bound to do what they are, but he can still be predicted.

If she sees him doing anything in the future that could auto kill her, regardless of whether or not his present self is going to do that (which it still could, just because he's acausal doesn't mean he won't do what she sees his future self do. And its his future self of about 2 seconds in the future - there's not much time for any divergence from what she sees to happen. Assuming his future self does something that will kill her, which is probably will because you say transmutation is his in-character first move, then even if he chooses to do something different, she'll still be in imaginary space.

Hmm, well that's tricky. But assuming she can't read minds which Amon resists, she'll just see Amon standing around until she sees part of her body melt into formless mass. Even if she sees her future self dying and shit and go into imaginary space, transmutation still won't stop until she melts completely. This guy went to another guy's consciousness yet it still continued.
Amon-2481935

Transmutation is also a thought based ability. And she'll probably use Pontia Theron first. Then she fails.

The only part of Potnia Theron that wouldn't work on him would be the passive "you're earth-born therefore everything you try to do to me never happened" part. Everything else is not suddenly useless against non-earth-born life.

Also, she could theoretically alter her own data to overcome tranmutation if it takes time. Just rewrite herself back. Or activate Hill of One and make the transmutation have never happened.

I mean, time it takes is really quick. Like he made a significant portion of the country into a formless mass in few seconds or so. I doubt it even takes a second to turn her into that.

Amon-2481785

Bump and upgrade happened and that Precog now legit won't work anymore. Probably.

He exists in single point in time, consistently shown to need travel within time to contact him from past or future. In Shin Devilman and Cyborg 009, he's shown to have neither past nor his future selves. BB will just see one Amon, without anyone in future or the past.

Also he's kinda Mid-Godly, Acausal, Abstract, type 8 now.

As good as coming back from EE from the big G.O.D. himself. Probably regular one.

As long as idea of Amon still exists, he won't die.

I mean, she can still kill with CCC. It's Conceptual Erasure and all. But I don't think law can work now, at least the laws Monarch and Swag said because God denied them from reality yet they're still alive.

Actually BB's law manip is stronger than Melilith's, it isn't just "baseline" law manip. How good is god's, if he actually has it?

It's kinda ambiguous since up until they became imaginary, they consistently kicked out of the reality so I don't know but for the sake of this thread, let's just say it still works.

I personally think this is incon since this is basically who affects first kind of fight. Either Transmutation or Pontia Theron. I can't vote though.

I'm pretty sure in the case of God it's EE. Since nothing really suggests he fiddled with laws like "no demon shall live here and that's final" it was a lot more like "BE GONE ****" And if he can't keep them down he has a habit of locking them away iirc so that's BFR right there

Inconclusive then

It's who shoots first, and the only peope she's ever fought who might have also lacked a future for her to see were the 5-A playable servants, and she tried everything she could against them.

How does he counter her Law Manipulation again?

>God denied them from reality yet they're still alive.

Can you give us scans about this?

John985 said:
How does he counter her Law Manipulation again?

>God denied them from reality yet they're still alive.

Can you give us scans about this?
He doesn't counter Law. It's just that who hits first kind of fight now.

Her law manip is just "X is now an undeniable law of reality" where X = "my opponent cannot exist", "my opponent cannot harm me" etc.

I think i go with BB FRA

I don't think devilman have speed feat close to nigh-omni like BB.

Even if this a speed equal, BB can go into Imaginary Space like Monarch said.

Hizack123 said:
I think go BB FRA

I don't devilman have speed feat close to nigh-omni like BB.

Even if this a speed equal, BB can go into Imaginary Space like Monarch said.
Speed equalized. Precognition Won't work. She'll get transmutated before she'll go to Imaginary space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back