• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This might worth taking a shot: BB vs Devilman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Precog Won't work because Amon exists in single point in time. Considering how she Precog, it won't work, bet my money on it.

Transmutation isn't instant though

It takes a bit of time for her to melt, during which she still has her consciousness and powers.

Hill of One and transmutation never happened.

That's irrelevant though Hizack

Her seeing the future works differently, and won't work on him because he only exists in a single point in time.

Monarch Laciel said:
That's irrelevant though Hizack
Her seeing the future works differently, and won't work on him because he only exists in a single point in time.
........so she can't do anything?

I'm talking Acausality. He exists in a single point in time, no future self.

It's not but it doesn't take that long? It doesn't even take half a second considering he did transmutated the country in just few seconds. And BB is just one being.

Ah, shit. Areku revealed something nasty. His resistance to EE is now 2-A. CCC, probably won't work. Also his Hax now can damage 2-A. Pretty high in the scale in fact.

I saw that. It was debunked. I probably should finish the profile first. There's too much info we didn't get. Probably close this.

most of those feats are debatable tbh. It feels like they're putting the tiers at random. And no mods even check those feats.

No, i said his the power of Amon in merging with the power of Satan, can kill even 2-A despite the fact that physically, they can destroy a planet or teleport a star. Pretty haxxed.

Well, just close this. I might get too hadty for this fight. Monarch. Please close this. We can't have decent debate if it keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back