• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is probably Oracle's hardest match

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Applelord

Why are you mentioning points already addressed by both sides over an hour ago?

We already concluded that Yhwach passively kills Oracle with his Reiatsu at the start of the fight.

The argument had shifted into Oracles from other universes using their 2-A ability now.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
This seemed heavily biased and with ill-intent with how you heavily argued for one side and made changes for that side to win.
What even was the 2-A casuality manipulation? There is no description in his profile about Prophesies or how it functions as there is no description for it. His other 4 abilities in his profile would be useless per description and the stated weakness of False Promise. And only Prophesis and his Pre-Cog have multiversal range listed on his profile, the rest are several meters.
Quoting my last point of the actual discussion here for anyone that knows about Oracle and wants to continue.

Ok am gonna ask this again,What 2-A ability?? Is damaging yhwach and making this a stomp.. I don't see it,is it just me?

Okay Zzsax, I will kindly show it to you.

Up to Multiverse level+with Prophesies (Created an infinite number of alternate and branching timelines in response to being uncertain of the outcome of an event)

Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale.

Yhwach gets utterly destroyed here and this is an unfair stomp. For both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back