• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This guy needs some love.

I think Goku wins because early DBZ characters were near the speed of light, and Goku is thousands of times stronger and likely faster than them. I don't get how he isn't FTL on the battle wiki page. I think Goku speed blitzes and immediately knocks out Ollerus. While this may seem OOC, remember that Ginyu Saga Goku did the same to Recoome because he was too weak to him. Ollerus probably has a PL of a few 10,000 at most, so Goku would likely do the same.

This is Ginyu Saga Goku, who is Relativistc. So no he's not FTL nor is he faster then any FTL characters

Power Levels are irrelevant between two characters in two completely different verses and even then, hown someone would have a lower PL then Piccolo is ludicrous when Ollerus fought on par with someone who crushed a 5B attack

Gargoyle One said:
This is Ginyu Saga Goku, who is Relativistc. So no he's not FTL nor is he faster then any FTL characters
Power Levels are irrelevant between two characters in two completely different verses and even then, hown someone would have a lower PL then Piccolo is ludicrous when Ollerus fought on par with someone who crushed a 5B attack
Wasn't he relativistic in the Saiayan Saga? Strength usually does somewhat correlate to speed in Dragon Ball, so since he's so much stronger than before, and able to blitz many Relativistic characters, I think it's definitely possible for Goku to blitz Ollerus.

Ollerus reactions are enough to react to a lighspeed attack from 3 meters.

Yeah, Goku isn't blitzing here.

Also, Goku's durability will get lolnoped by spatio-temporal distortions caused by Ollerus' barrage of explosions.

SchroKatze said:
Ollerus reactions are enough to react to a lighspeed attack from 3 meters.
Yeah, Goku isn't blitzing here.
Well, didn't Goku blitz a relativistic charcter (Recoome) from around 10-20 metres away?

<Ollerus can react to a lightspeed attack from 3 meters away

<This Goku isn't Lightspeed

Doesn't seem so.

Gargoyle One said:
<Ollerus can react to a lightspeed attack from 3 meters away
<This Goku isn't Lightspeed

Doesn't seem so.
I'm just wondering why he isn't the speed of light. Piccolo blew up the moon in a few seconds, so Ginyu Saga Goku just needs to be a few times faster than a casual blast from Saiyan Saga Piccolo to be the speed of light. And the special beam cannon should be quite a bit faster, so even a beam from the beginning of Z is the speed of light. Unless you count that as an outlier, Goku should be light speed.

The beam is only Relativistic

And he would have to be over 10x faster to even be Speed of Light anyway, which Ollerus can still react to at 3 meters away before making an attack strike Goku's insides

Gargoyle One said:
The beam is only Relativistic
And he would have to be over 10x faster to even be Speed of Light anyway, which Ollerus can still react to at 3 meters away before making an attack strike Goku's insides
Oh, he's probably way faster than that. Goku is literally more than 50x stronger than the beam, and over 200x more powerful than Piccolo, who shot that relativistic attack. In the fight with Raditz, Piccolo even said Raditz was faster than the speed of light, though I don't know if that statement counts.

What?

Multipliers aren't accepted on this site for one and even then, Goku wasn't 200x stronger then Piccolo, they were both practically equals initially

Gargoyle One said:
What?
Multipliers aren't accepted on this site for one and even then, Goku wasn't 200x stronger then Piccolo, they were both practically equals initially
Piccolo's power level was 408 in the time period when Piccolo blew up the moon, and Ginyu Saga Goku's was 90,000.

Gargoyle One said:
Si
Don't see how strength and speed correlate with eachother however
Throughout Dragon Ball, with rare exceptions, if you're stronger than someone, you're usually faster (exceptions incude buffing up to increase power, or fighting against someone who's specialty is speed, like Dyspo).

That's their innate ability, not the fact that they are stronger

We have a CRT here, make one of you think Goku is Light Speed in the Ginyu Saga, worth noting that's still not fast enough to blitz Ollerus

Grace is over

Close and add at will

This guys does not need some love lol

You know who needs some love? Jacob crow from the Timesplitters series but you guys probably don't know who he is

I assume that means you don't agree with me. Care to explain why?

I already explained multiple times

It means Grace is over and Add the fight on their profiles.

Gargoyle One said:
I assume that means you don't agree with me. Care to explain why?
I already explained multiple times
It means Grace is over and Add the fight on their profiles.

And I explained why those arguments weren't rock solid.

Back