• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Theoretical characters of a different "omni"

Lets say this... we have 3 different characters, one who is omnipresent, one who is omniscient and one who is omnipotent, the rest of their stats, however, are scaled to that of a human's in peak physical condition

how would each rank using the tiering system here?

do note this is all theoretical and is just a question on how powerful one would be considered from just being one of them

1. Depends on the degree of omnipresence.

2. Being omniscient doesn't necessarily affect any of your other stats.

3. Omnipotence is a meaningless term. If you mean "true" (which we define as "questionable") omnipotence, the rest of their stats are entirely meaningless, as they can be and do whatever they want.

Omnipotent literally means all-powerful, if someone had "peak human stats" then he/she is clearly not omnipotent.

Omnipresent is being everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Omniscient is just knowing everything, past, present and future.

Omnipotent defies all logic whatsoever and can even hit someone who is omnipresent and being likely unknown to someone who is omniscient.

highest degree of omnipresence, true (questionable) omnipotence (in terms of striking and lifting power the others are what i meant to be peak human stats i.e. speed and knowledge) and you seem to have no problems with the omniscient thing so ill leave it as it is..

1. Then the omnipresent's other stats that should be altered would be range, intelligence (due to being able to experience everything at once and thus being effectively omniscient, as well), and durability, as they would be really hard to kill.

2. A questionable omnipotents stats will always be the same ("true infinity" on most things which matter) due to being able to be and do whatever they please.

hmmm so to change things to better fit here... the omnipresent has a lot of knowledge but, unlike the omniscient, cant tap to all that info at once thus making it possible to do something without the omnipresence knowing

the omnipotent is true infinity except for the ones which matters the most here, knowledge and speed, so its omnipotent but not completely omnipotent as he can shift the whole world to his liking but cant gain every single piece of knowledge nor be everywhere but nowhere

As far as I know omnipotent is not only true infinity but also omnipresent and omniscient, since omnipotent basically mean you can do whatever you want.

tNot Jim Sterling said:
As far as I know omnipotent is not only true infinity but also omnipresent and omniscient, since omnipotent basically mean you can do whatever you want.
that is why i decided to have the omnipotent no longer be true omnipotence

Metrona said:
that is why i decided to have the omnipotent no longer be true omnipotence
Well but there are only 2 level of omnipotent and that is omnipotent(which is kinda imposible to prove) and nigh-omnipotent, so there are no such thing as omnipotent but not omni other.

Kinda agree with Azathoth but I have a few opinion difference.

There is no true omnipotent everywhere across all fiction ever since they are still a subject of the author's whim. Therefore an intelligent person will always put them on questionably omnipotent.

In terms of powerlevel according to your revised discussion, it should be:

1) Questionably True Omnipotent Guy. True infinite in atk, dura, speed, intelligence, etc. (Not included in this discussion, so whatever.)

2) Omnipotent Guy. True infinite in Atk, dura, and lifting strength. It can easily defeat Omniscient Guy and Omnipresent Guy.

3) Omniscient Guy. The only guy with variable powerlevel since it can either spend enough time to build some deus ex machina or whatever to kill Omnipotent Guy and Omnipresent Guy with its true infinite in intelligence or it can fall into despair knowing that it can't beat omnipotent no matter what. (Prep time Omniscient may or may not defeat Omnipotent and Omnipresent)

4) Omnipresent Guy the weakest of the trio (dependant of point number 2 actually). True infinite in speed and dura, nigh-omniscient intelligence except from something like super sekrit of universe that is inaccessible through any means. (Probably can defeat Omniscient Guy easily if there is no prep time for Omniscient but can't defeat Omnipotent Guy.)

Aurugermil said:
Kinda agree with Azathoth but I have a few view difference.
There is no true omnipotent everywhere across all fiction ever since they are still a subject of the author's whim. Therefore an intelligent person will always put them on questionably omnipotent.

In terms of powerlevel it should be:

1) Omnipotent since it means it has omnipresent and omniscience.

2) Omniscience since it can either spend enough time to build some deus ex machina or whatever to kill omnipotent and omnipresence or it can fall into despair knowing that it can't beat omnipotent no matter what.

3) Omnipresence the weakest of the trio. (dependant of point number 2 actually).
Actually if you can be true Omnipresence and exist everywhere at same time then you can also potentially be omniscience.

Aurugermil said:
See, the word "true" in quotations for a reason.

That reason definitely isn't author's whim or not being omnipotent across fiction (both of which aren't a thing in most stories that actually have these characters), but it's a reason.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Aurugermil said:

In terms of powerlevel it should be:

1) Omnipotent since it means it has omnipresent and omniscience.

2) Omniscience since it can either spend enough time to build some deus ex machina or whatever to kill omnipotent and omnipresence or it can fall into despair knowing that it can't beat omnipotent no matter what.

3) Omnipresence the weakest of the trio. (dependant of point number 2 actually).
Actually if you can be true Omnipresence and exist everywhere at same time then you can also potentially be omniscience.
you did read what i said up there right? about the whole they are true omnipresent but cant tap to every piece of knowledge they have at once like omniscient can.

remember this is all just theoretical, which means im talking about anything being possible (even if logically it makes no sense)

Metrona said:
you did read what i said up there right? about the whole they are true omnipresent but cant tap to every piece of knowledge they have at once like omniscient can.

remember this is all just theoretical, which means im talking about anything being possible (even if logically it makes no sense)
That why I only say potentially be omniscience, since if you everywhere at the same time and can see everything then you can also know everything, of course know everything is not mean understand everything but since you are everywhere including in the future so you also can just use your own knowledge in the future where you already understand thing that you see in present.

Basically, a character with "Just" Omnipotence power, lacking Omnipresence and Omniscience, would be rated as High 1-A. His power would be indistinguishable from a Tier 0 from any other Fictional Universe, and the only reason he'd be kept from being rated as an actual Questionable Omnipotent would be his limitations in not possessing Omnipresence and Omniscience.

Not Jim Sterling said:
what? is Omnipotence power without Omnipresence and Omniscience is even a thing? Omnipotence can do anything he want.
Not "True" Questionable Omnipotence. However, High Hyperversal+ Characters have powers that in Attack Potency and Durability are basically identical to that of True Infinity Characters. The only reason they are not ranked as Tier 0 is the existence of beings equal to / higher than them.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Elder_God_Demonbane < Example of a High 1-A character without Omnipresence and Omniscience.

Yeah but EGD is not Omnipotent, Omnipotent is you can do anyhing, basically if you was omnipotent then you are automatically have omni other since if you cant be omniscient or omnipresent then you are not omnipotent since you can't do anything.

That's cause Outer Gods have Type 5 Immortality and cause EGD isn't the strongest char in the series.

I merely used it as an example.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
what? is Omnipotence power without Omnipresence and Omniscience is even a thing? Omnipotence can do anything he want.
Not "True" Questionable Omnipotence. However, High Hyperversal+ Characters have powers that in Attack Potency and Durability are basically identical to that of True Infinity Characters. The only reason they are not ranked as Tier 0 is the existence of beings equal to / higher than them.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Elder_God_Demonbane < Example of a High 1-A character without Omnipresence and Omniscience.

he gets it... the whole, omnipotent to everything except giving him more speed and/or intelligence..

that said what i described there would also be nigh-omnipresent since he can literally shift the world to where he is lol

but anyway, thanks for the straight answer :)

Back