• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Zero Point Is Op

Are you wrong put the link?

I touch the link and Bang from OPM appear

Last edited:
This might be a joke thread tbh. But it should be Fun and Games board not Content Revision

And fell asleep lol but yeah the zero point appears to be an omniverse. The batman comic was made to solve the mysteries of the fortnite universe.

Oh crap it's real.

I can see this upgrading the Fortnite Cosmology to 2-B, which would upgrade Galactus. But I dunno if "Cycles through countless universes" is enough for the Zero Point to scale to said Universes.

The multiversal energy are in each individual. The onniversal energy was stated to come from the zeropoint itself.

That likely just means "Energy from the Multiverse", if the Multiversal Energy statement came with a Multiversal tier, then literally all of Fortnite would be Multiversal...

The Countless Universes statement upgrades the Cosmology, which Galactus would scale to.

The word Omniverse means very little without an established scale in-verse, we know nothing of what they mean here.

Oh I think I understand it, I think from the context fortnite as a universe is a multiverse but the zero point is connected to all. Marvel, fortnite, and dc.

Fortnite does have a connection to these other franchises, yes. But many of the crossovers it does varies slightly from their original material, so they fall under Onesided crossovers. So we cannot scale them to Marvel or DCs canon, therefor the Fortnite Multiverse remains 2-B with this upgrade.

Yes, that has been discussed. Considering that the Author is considered inconsistent, and there are differences between both stories involved, and some designs had changed between verses. I believe Death of the Author was argued. So it isn't considered canon to Marvel, only Fortnite.

Yes, Fortnite scales to it's own events and crossovers, but the verses it crosses over with do not (Marvel, DC, and more).

Hmmm, I guess I'll have to conceed here. Btw the fortnite wiki is a little outdated. Why doesn't it get updated often? It's a few seasons behind

This still warrants an upgrade to 2-B for Galactus' 2-C tho imo.

Do you mean the Fortnite Wiki or Fortnite on VS Battles Wiki? We have no affiliation with other wikis, so I couldn't answer for them. But if you mean the verse on VSB then there doesn't seem to be many people who care enough to keep it up to date on VS Battles Wiki, I have some of my own stuff planned for it, but I wont be commonly updating it.

Yeah I meant the battle wiki, the foundation in the new season tanked a huge blasted that destroyed the spire and the previous season the zero point changed reality multiple times in the cinematic event.

Would it make a difference if some of the universes in the fortnite multiverse are 2d? There's an anime and toon universe as well.

Yeah I meant the battle wiki, the foundation in the new season tanked a huge blasted that destroyed the spire and the previous season the zero point changed reality multiple times in the cinematic event.
I plan to make profiles for the Alien Mothership once the calculations are approved, I don't have any plans for the Foundation though.
Would it make a difference if some of the universes in the fortnite multiverse are 2d? There's an anime and toon universe as well.
If you mean stuff like Rick and Morty, no. Those verses are only 2-D by Art, no character in those verses are canonically 2-Dimensional, or every 2-D animation would be 11-A.

No I meant like the reality of those world were built different lol and why not foundation? The other member of the seven has a profile.

No I meant like the reality of those world were built different lol
Oh, I recall those I believe. I don't think that would matter much no.
why not foundation? The other member of the seven has a profile.
I didn't make that profile, and I have drifted away from the game in general, so likely am not knowledgeable enough to make a profile for the Foundation, I only really do stuff for Fortnite if it strikes me as cool or interesting.

Oh, I recall those I believe. I don't think that would matter much no.

I didn't make that profile, and I have drifted away from the game in general, so likely am not knowledgeable enough to make a profile for the Foundation, I only really do stuff for Fortnite if it strikes me as cool or interesting.
He's only been in the cinematic tbh but I admit, fortnite has added an absurd amount of stuff lol

But foundation did resist the reality waves that affected everything but him. They changed the map multiple times. Then tanked the blast when the mothership arrived. Could prob scale him past building tier.

Back