• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Zero Point Is Op

Anyways, we should probably get back to the subject of the thread lol.

I still believe that this warrants a 2-B rating for the Cosmology, which would make Galactus "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-B"

He was able to overpower the zero point and start absorbing it during the event. I don't see any issues with 2-B

I have another thing worth mentioning. After batman escaped the loop he ended up back on the fortnite island. Except there was no longer a storm. The same exact island but no loop. Would that confirm the existence of multilayer dimensions?

He was able to overpower the zero point and start absorbing it during the event. I don't see any issues with 2-B
Oki.
I have another thing worth mentioning. After batman escaped the loop he ended up back on the fortnite island. Except there was no longer a storm. The same exact island but no loop. Would that confirm the existence of multilayer dimensions?
I'm unsure.

That doesn't warrant much either. Just adds "our universe" to the list of "Countless universes"

Anyways, this honestly seems pretty clear cut.
@DarkDragonMedeus since you have already commented here, do you think that changing Galactus' 2-C to 2-B would be fine to apply, I will give the scans necessary that mention that the Fortnite multiverse is Countless.

Although the purpose of the issue is to explain the mysteries of the Fortnite universe. I don't see why the experts will be relavent here.

How does one get added to the list? I'm new to the fortnite side of things but I know practically everything about the lore.

How does one get added to the list? I'm new to the fortnite side of things but I know practically everything about the lore.
Just go to the fortnite page and add yourself in the supporters section and use source edit for adding yourself much easier that way

So I was gonna tag the supporters since Fortnite doesn't have a section on the Knowledgeable Members list for whatever reason... And Ummm...

@Scourge_8 Looks like you're the only other supporter who has a Forum account by the looks of it.

Edit: Oh hey he hasn't been active since March...
Can this be applied then?

Lol. I'll add us both I guess.

Ima go ahead and apply this anyways, considering it's generally uncontroversial, and supporters have agreed.

Dang sorry to hear, but at the very least it should upgrade the Storm King. Looks like Ariana is going to be powerful as well.

I'll have to take a look when I get back home, if it's only rockets then that's not an upgrade unfortunately.

RPGs launch at around 300m/s iirc. The Player already has Supersonic reactions, it's just not noted on their page for some reason.

I mentioned it in the crt I linked above, it'll be changed soon.

Back