• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite - A Bit of Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
God dammit why am I doing this...

Aight, Fortnite is a mess and has been for a while... Since I'm the Fortnite guy now apparently I guess I'm the one to fix it...
Ima just list what's bad and what to do... There's a decent bit...

The Visitor's tech should be noted on his Profile, which should scale to the Seven.
  • His Pod was inside the Meteor during the Meteor Impact and took the blast with no damage, which is easily a Tier 7 feat.
    • Until that is calculated, it should simply be noted as "Far higher with technology"
  • He should have Portal Creation in tandem with his Spatial Manipulation as Rifts are essentially portals.

The Mecha should not have Corrosion Inducement
  • Corrosion Inducement has no evidence of being true, yes the Devourer was reduced to a skeleton upon dying, but we don't know if this is due to the sword, it could very well have simply been the Devourer naturally decomposing on death. Since we get no reason of why it corroded, we cant assume either way, so it should be removed.

The Ice King should have his forcefields noted on his profiles stats. They were able to take shots from any weapon in-game, so should reliably be at least High 8-C.
  • He should also have the Infinity Blade in his standard equipment, which brings him up to 8-B by standard, as the blade can replicate Thanos' 8-B feat.

The Pickaxe profile doesn't need a variable tier. It's 9-A feat is calced and it's used by the player by standard.

As for Stormbreaker and Captain America's Shield. Either Both should scale to Thanos, as is the case with Captain America's Shield atm. Or neither should, as is the case with Stormbreaker, which dealt more damage than Caps Shield, but for some reason doesn't scale.
My suggestion, they should heavily downscale from Thanos, sure they could harm him, but it took a large number of players wielding the weapons to take him down. So I suggest they downscale to High 8-C. If the other Avengers weapons are made, it's likely fair to scale those too imo.
  • The Players profile also mentions that Stormbreaker is 8-C for a 9-A+ feat, this should be added to Stormbreaker as a supporting feat.
Meowscles should be added to the Verse page. That is all...
  • On second look, it's page is super messy, none of its stats sections are actually linked (AP, Dura, etc), so it also needs cleaning up.

And kinda weird, but Ninja should have the Fortnite Category taken off his page... The Ninja profile isn't from Fortnite... It's from his own game or something...

Some of The Players powers are wrong and they are due some new ones:
  • Boogie Bomb should not be Mind Manipulation, Broadway Force covers its power perfectly.
  • Boogie Bomb should not have Explosion Manipulation, there's no explosion that it makes...
  • Vehicular Mastery should note Cars, Boats, Planes, Helicopters, UFOs, Grapple Balls, Hoverboards, and BRUTES
  • Stink Bomb should probably justify Fragrance Manipulation
  • The Player should have Underground Mobility through Sand (See here)
  • Shadow Bombs should not warrant Darkness Manipulation for The Player since they just transform the player into a shadow form.
  • The Player should have Fire Manipulation, many fire based weapons have been added to Fortnite since the page was last updated.
  • The Player may justify Power Mimicry as they can mimic the powers of the Superheroes they killed that were introduced in last Marvel Event
    • Granted the abilities were used in the place of items, so it may be down to them simply picking up items that grant these powers (But this is never directly addressed in-lore)
  • The Player should obviously have Construction, since he's pretty much one of the poster boys for the ability and only doesn't have it because it didn't exist when the profile was made.
  • The Player should have Gravity Manipulation with Alien Nanites. These may also warrant blatant Physics Manipulation as the Player is capable of building in the air without support while inside the affected area.
  • The Player should have Clairvoyance from Shaking Down opponents, and also the Recon Scanner.
    • Shake Down shows the Player where opponents squad mates are
    • Recon Scanner shows the Player where opponents, creatures, and containers are within the shot radius.
  • Cant believe I'm saying this, but some kind of Spatial Manipulation is likely also missing from their profile (Kinda crappy though tbf). This was present during the Zero Crisis Finale event. Where the Player was handed a weapon by Agent Jones which could close the Rifts that the Zero Point was creating.
The Player may also qualify for higher intelligence:
  • Capable of operating a vast variety of vehicles, some of which being futuristic in nature (Those previously mentioned, Saucers and B.R.U.T.Es are likely the most notable)
  • Proficient with a huge variety of weapons, including Standard guns, bows, grenades, alien weaponry, and operated the device which closed the Rifts
  • Knowledge on construction
  • Generally good tactician
    • All of this should potentially warrant Genius, if not it's just a better justification for Gifted anyways.
The Player should have a Reaction speed value on their profile.
  • Can react to bullets and build walls to defend themselves from such (Should warrant At least Supersonic since they can react directly to Sniper shots after they're shot)
The Player should have their Lifting Strength upgraded.
  • Can flip over cars in-game
    • Should warrant Class 5
  • Can lift and throw other players several metres
    • Not much but throwing is a supporting feat at least
The Player's Profile name may need to be changed to "The Looper"

That's all I can think of... Let's see who cares...

Is there a reason for the seven having such?

I'm not massively caught up on them myself.

Oh yeah. Fair enough I guess.

Could we have a source, just so there's something to add for the profiles.

Weird Question, shouldn't the "infinity blade" be something like "possibly existence erasure" when you hit someone with it. It says something like "erased from existence" it was erased something something.

sorry to bring that up here

but all this seems reasonable, logical, soundproof, and good. I agree.

Nah, Fortnite should be MHS+ because Naruto is now gonna be part of it
Don't tempt me we have marvel and dc in there already I can make points for mftl if we wish.

Weird Question, shouldn't the "infinity blade" be something like "possibly existence erasure" when you hit someone with it. It says something like "erased from existence" it was erased something something.

sorry to bring that up here
I'm unsure whether we can use death messages for justification sadly. A lot of them are jokes and they generally don't seem like a good source imo. Sorry.

Also don't be sorry to bring up new stuff, that's why we're here! ^_^

Naicu!

i still think is absurd than naruto and marvel are in the same game with.... probally samus... i think humanity was a blesssing and a mistake

anyway i agree with this

Lol, I guess she has feats. Feel free to make it I guess.

I have many other profiles to make for the verse already lol and don't personally want to make one for her as I wasn't too interested in the event.

The same thing happened with Travis Scott, he got a profile but the stats were unreliable as we couldn't prove he was responsible for a lot of what happened, or what was simply effects and real.

This may be a similar case, so it may not be possible to fully reliably create a profile.

Should the player have heat manipulation? With this pickaxe that came with the superhero skin it states "Channeling energy from a far-off Star"

I'm honestly not sure how we treat the likes of cosmetic descriptions.

Afaik we don't take them seriously, which I can personally agree with, otherwise the player would have a lot of random pointless hax.

I mean they are a lot of random beings lol but what about loading screens? They should at least be canon and some even have feats.

Some of them do depict actual events in the story, yes, so I believe most should be fine unless they directly contradict something we see.

The rift creation came out when the Junk rift did. I'm working on a weapon profile for the Junk Rift, so that will be covered whwn that gets uploaded.

As for the Plane thing, i'm unsure if that shows a speed feat, we cant really determine a speed from the image, so I don't know if it warrants much.

I'm unsure what the other speed feat is supposed to be. Killing multiple players quickly? If so then i suppose that could scale to that character alone, but cant be used for players. If the character is just a skin and doesn't appear in the story, then the feat cannot be used unfortunately as a profile for her cant be made.

I have a sandbox of Fortnite profiles i'm working on here, for those who care.

So I went and rewatched the Zero Crisis event and I noticed that the Foundation built the spire, manipulated the wind around it, and could interact directly with the zero point. Where as Eternal Voyagers was split and rifted into countless realities after touching it.

So I went and rewatched the Zero Crisis event and I noticed that the Foundation built the spire, manipulated the wind around it, and could interact directly with the zero point. Where as Eternal Voyagers was split and rifted into countless realities after touching it.
These would be fine as abilities. We don't currently have profiles that would be affected by this at the moment though.
Oh wow Kieran I just clicked your Sandbox. You're really working hard. I appreciate the hard work.
Tanki
Is there a calc for the spire being destroyed?
By the aliens? Yes, on the Mothership's page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back