• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Xeelee vs The Downstreamers

Downstreamers via Probability Manipulation. The Xeelee have some nastiness with the Dura Negation, but Probability Manipulation would let the Downstreamers win with little difficulty. And then even if they *did* manage to kill the Downstreamers somehow, they would be able to regen due to the High-Godly regen. The only issue I can see comes from the higher degree of Higher-Dimensional Manipulation that the Xeelee seem to possess.

The Dowstreamers because of large scale. They already colonised The Bulk (It is Baxter's "omniverse") or level 4 multiverse (Tegmark's system) whereas the Xeelee just started their journey (you know they flew off from the main multiverse thru the Ring).

So the Downstreamers can attack their whole race. The Xeelee cannot do this thing to the Downstreamers.

I'm changing my vote (well, I guess it can stay if it's determined not to be a stomp) to a stomp in the DS' favor for Jockey's reasoning.

The Xeelee win.

Downstreamers are awesome but these are Pre-FVC ones who have hard limits.

1) Time travel. The heat death of the universe is not a problem for the Xeelee.

2) Downstreamers have limited multiversal dakka but the Xeelee can create infinite and static universes just for saving lesser races.

Back