• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Worst High 1-B Match Up Ever Conceived

Status
Not open for further replies.
How high is Khorne into High 1-B? Because:

Oblivion alone has Infinite Spatial Dimensions and is described as a realm which contains all Change and Variation within it. Aetherius is a larger infinity than Oblivion and encompasses its entirety, existing as a static realm of pure Anuic Light where all things exist in pure, timeless harmony.

There are Infinite, far less unstructured realms beyond Aetherius, each infinitely dwarfing and encompassing each other, culminating into a Wheel, which itself exists in parallel to other Wheels of similar size and nature. All of these Wheels are part of a single, greater Wheel which is in turn the lowest level of an "telescope stretching all the way back to the eye of the Anui-El, with padomaics innumerable among its infinite walls", with all of this ultimately culminating into the Aurbis.

The Numidium literally destroyed Time across all of the Aurbis in Landfall, and effortlessly stomped the True Form of Akatosh, who exists at the apex of the Aurbis and defines its entirety as the concept of Time, reducing him to a powerless worm.

Yeah no, Khorne has no freaking chance.

We aren't even touching on Anumidium's nature and its World Refusals and its Ancestroscythe.

Imagine Numidium is someone 10 times stronger than Pelinal 1-A Madness.

His method involved having his opponents automatically zero-sum by making them think that they never existed. They are FICTIONAL! It is of course true.

I mean Numidium in this case doesn't actually use his power physically or spiritually. He just uses his own version of speech bubble to convince Khorne that the Chaos is a cheap rip-off that is totally fictional. Khorne promptly zero-sums

The Chaos Gods may become a pantheon of CHIMsters because they know that they don't exist (they always existed and never existed) so they already overcame zero-summing.

Able to create and control structures of any dimensional size, such as an infinite-dimensional realm of thought and metaphor that is far above the combined knowledge and essence of the material universe, which already contains a myriad of higher dimensions so great that they "cannot be defined by so limited a thing as human language

Jockey-1337 said:
The Chaos Gods may become a pantheon of CHIMsters because they know that they don't exist (they always existed and never existed) so they already overcame zero-summing.
Not how it works whatsoever, considering that the Numidium's World Refusals are forcibly denying and erasing parts of the Dream.

Nevermind that even random Mages who wish to master Alteration have to accept that reality is an illusion projected by Higher Forces, but since they don't truly know the nature of reality, they don't undergo Zero-Sum.

Can Khorne even do anything to Big Stompy.

Like, not only is the latter massively stronger than him in all aspects, there is also the sheer scale of its Nonexistent Physiology.

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

-The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

I don't think anyone should have an issue with me closing this given how blatant it is a stomp for roided up malal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back