• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World vs The God of The World

It depends. Possession is a safe guess, though EE is pretty possible too, after those, probably summoning AIDA <Victorian>.

Somebody needs to make a .hack verse page already. Anyway, does Sakaki's Time Stop have a time limit? Because if it does then he dosn't have much time until DIO can just use the Time Stop to Reality Overwright combo. His Time Stop resistance means little here since HA DIO can time stop infinites.

I will do so eventually, as it stands, i am pretty much the only one knowledgeable about the G.U. games.

It doesn't have a limit and it's multiversal in range. Activating it also moves him to a Pocket Reality he can attack from.

Well, now Sakaki is in Avatar Space, DIO can't see him anymore, but Sakaki can still attack him from there, now with Death Manipulation.

Really? Sakaki isn't likely to summon Victorian right away, it depends on what DIO does first.

I assume so, Avatars act pretty much the same as Stands (Invisiblity, Intangibility, all that), he can see them.

Multiversal, as stated before, it also comes in a package with Pocket Reality Manipulation. It activates automatically whenever he summons Victorian, this requires only thought.

Yes and no, yes because most of the times he uses Reality Override without timestopping and no because in one part of the game he Reality Overrides someone from a distance and states he touched them despite the fact that he didn't

In my opinion I'd say yes

So, what can he do to deal with Posession (It doesn't require Sakaki to make contact with him, only an AIDA, the true body of which is located in a Pocket Reality)?

Thought based, from what's been shown. It's an ability all stronger AIDA have (Like Victorian), after they get possessed, Sakaki can command them at will.

The true body of AIDA being in another reality won't matter because Dio was able to erase Funny Valentine from every timeline.

I really have a lot of questions to ask for this character from a verse with no page, but what's the range of his possession, how close/far can he get to use it?

Xtasyamphetamine said:
It's not the same if you don't have sight on a spiritual level or Soul Manipulation
Well, if you want to argue that he can't see Stand (even though he can see invisible stuff) because of the mecanism behind Stand invisibility is soul-based, then wouldn't it be a problem for DIO too? After all, on Sakaki's profile, he has Invisibility and Intangibility and I would imagine they are not soul-based invisibility/intangibility. So DIO can't interact or see these AIDA things...

How does Sakaki open against people that can't see AIDA?

EDIT: Also where does DIO time stopping infinities come from?

Presumably the same way as against anyone else, he likes infecting people with the things and doesn't hesitate to do so when it would benefit him.

AIDA are based on Data, so probably not. Invisibility and Intangibility are in Victorian form for Sakaki, but all the AIDA also have it.

Back