• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wolf versus Cure Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
..oh

alright

How does she Dispel Evil? Essentially the Wolf is the sum of a person's addiction which could be considered evil or it could not be. Also how good is her energy projection? AoE, spammability, etc.

The Wolf's main thing is stealthing up on a target in darkness and (also in darkness) duplicating ******* immensely.

Okay but like

Define evil from the verse's point of view

Like I wouldn't consider the Wolf evil even though it is antaonistic, it's just a representation of addiction

For the sake of the match I'm assuming AP is relatively close/even

In that season, most of the evil is "selfishness." Other seasons include things like attacking things for no reason, and elaborate suicide attempts.

Right so I suppose addiction would reasonably be considered "evil" with such a broad idea of what it is

Her AoE isn't enough to counter the Wolf's duplication however

Which end is accepted?

Low end: Mana stomps in AP / dura and the wolf's abstract existence is specifically countered by Mana's specific dura nega attack.

High end: since the girl's attack is specifically super effective against this wolf's nature, the girl should take this mid to high diff considering the hassle brought by body control, duplication and size manipulation.

Low-end, this turned into an AP stomp sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back