• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The webhead fights a bunch of robots

Okay so I might have done this matchup before idk was prolly a long time ago, anyhow this did get suggested to me one time so lets try this out.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Base Spiderman is being used
  • Triborg are of course High 8-C
  • Fight takes place in the tournament of power arena
  • SBA otherwise
Friendly Neighbourhood Spiderman: 0

Robot Gank Squad: 0

Incon: 0

No vote just yet, but it would be quite difficult obviously t for Triborg to hit Pete due Spider-Sense and superior mobility.

One advantage Pete has is resistance to both fire and extreme cold. This means that Triborg's attacks based on Sektor's and Cyber Subzero's abilities would be largely ineffective here.H e may possess a skill advantage. Since he is listed as Extradoninary Genius compared to Triborg's gifted.

However, i don't know how intelligent the other Cybe Ninjas are or if Triborg scales above them.

Webbing Triborg is going to be totally useless, all of them can teleport/Smoke can turn to vapours to get past it. All 4 of them have the AP edge being casually far above 6.6 tons. Skill wise all 4 have Sub Zero's intelligence put into them so all his skill feats such as beating Goro (who has centuries of combat experience and is an MK champion) and Kintaro (deemed skilled enough among the entire war like race of shokan to be shao kahn's personal bodyguard) would be integrated into them also.

Ok but.. Gifted vs Extradoninary Genius is pretty noteworthy.

Pete's perception Manipulation and Instinctive Reaction would also be pretty good for avoiding attacks here.

The Triborgs AP advantage won't matter much since Spider-Man fights and overcomes characters with Superior AP to him all the time. Such as Venom, Carnage and Morlun.

Can someone please summarise Triborg's wincons/standard tactics? While I'm not a Spidey fan, I somewhat know how he fights.

Can someone please summarise Triborg's wincons/standard tactics? While I'm not a Spidey fan, I somewhat know how he fights.
Triborg is basically a 4 v 1, your fighting the robot versions of Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and Sub Zero all at once. All of whom are pure machines with Sub Zero's skill in them. They mainly fight using teleporting and their hax all at once.

Ok but.. Gifted vs Extradoninary Genius is pretty noteworthy.

Pete's perception Manipulation and Instinctive Reaction would also be pretty good for avoiding attacks here.

The Triborgs AP advantage won't matter much since Spider-Man fights and overcomes characters with Superior AP to him all the time. Such as Venom, Carnage and Morlun.
That's valid though keep in mind Triborg are a hive mind, anything one of the bots learn will be relayed to all instantly and non verbally.

Sektor has homing missiles, plus the robots can all generate AOEs like Cyrax lobbing dozens of bombs, Sub Zero generating ice spikes all around and Smoke throwing projectiles too

Triborg's AP will still be an issue, they scale to someone who takes hits from someone doing the feat by just a hand gesture. Its also worth a mention that if one of the bots is going to be defeated they can frag themselves which can one shot people comparable to them.

Back