• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Characters for Each Tier

He seems more likely to use his low 2-C powers than Doof, and has some neat looking abilities, but apart from that, I'm not sure

The Devil castle Cannon for 4-C since it's technically weaker in defence then 21st Budokai Goku so it's technically a glass cannon

He could but the Low 2-C comes from him just having a job causing the colapse of the universe as well as other effects.

Would that kill him as well? Doof has cross-universe travel so can he just travel to another with his prep while Richard dies from his own attack

Bowser-us said:
why 9-B is Thomas? What about 9-B animals in real world
Because by SBA, Thomas wouldn't be on the tracks, meaning he wouldn't move

What about Exodia the Forbidden One? He's probably the weakest 5-A out here, because this dude has no (real) hax or even any super-strong abilities at all. On top of that his type of immortality is unknown.

I might revise doctor who a fuckload and the glory should have all of the doctor's hax like conceptual and math manipulation

Grace alone might be 1-A

What's funny is that Primus might be the weakest 1-B since he's the weakest 1-B in Transformers and there aren't any 13, 14, 15, or 16 dimensional characters I know of

I could say, that even the hot saiyan chick Seripa/Fasha is more powerful than Exodia the Haxless One lol.

Back