• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
boodlust does not make you more inteligent, nor does it make you know how tocounter an enemy, it makes you ignore your morals and pain

Ninja'd by ryu

B-But I said it first...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It still proves the power is unfocused, and if the only example of her reality warping is timeline splitting,What? Did you not read my statement? "it was going to erase reality cuz she was frustrated with it",
And no, its not unfocused, it can be used to change reality to whatever she wants
That sounds pretty NLF-y tbh. You seem to misinterpret my use of "focused" and "unfocused" here. The point is, has she ever offensively used her reality warping on anyone? You're making it seem as if she can just get mad and obliterate spongebob before he does literally anything to her.

The power was directly use to destroy a non corporeal alien made out of information, made a time traveler be reborn into the current world without any problems, scales to a weaker character being able to make them always hit homerun, made a character always sit close to her, made a timetraveler traevl to her and disabled her ability to timetravel. It is very precize

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The power was directly use to destroy a non corporeal alien made out of information, made a time traveler be reborn into the current world without any problems, scales to a weaker character being able to make them always hit homerun, made a character always sit close to her, made a timetraveler traevl to her and disabled her ability to timetravel. It is very precize
Well in the case. I concede. I'm voting for Haruhi Suzuwhatever FRA

Voting for Spongebob via duplication, as he has more direct control and basic knowledge of how to use the page`s powers, he can win.

Back