• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Warp / Gods of Chaos

I have a question, to begin with, with the warp, in one of the profiles it says that the warp has 3 infinite layers, but when I saw the scan, I did not find that it says that it only has 3 layers, but rather that it has infinite or countless layers. 🤔

"Well, in the scan that is in a profile, it talks about the layers but the depth is unknown and they do nothing more than brush the face of eternity."

And about the powers of the gods of chaos, in the book demons of chaos of the 8th edition(I have the book in Spanish). I found a quote where they mention the gods of chaos as "omnipotent" entities, :0

Excuse me for showing the scan in Spanish, I did not find the English version😔 (at least the ones that are not paid)

I don't know if this should escalate the gods of chaos to high outer at least, Or is the level of scales measured in another way?... ?

I may have made a mistake with these conclusions, I would appreciate your explanations :)

not sure about the whole layer stuff, but "omnipotent" statements aren't usable for anything besides scaling without more context, and in this case it doesn't really do anything since they are already the strongest beings in W40K

not sure about the whole layer stuff, but "omnipotent" statements aren't usable for anything besides scaling without more context, and in this case it doesn't really do anything since they are already the strongest beings in W40K
Well, it's not just for that, because in that same book I found that Khorne can split "existence in half", and I think that I didn't see that in the profile of the gods of chaos, and I think that should raise it a bit in my opinion.

Back