• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sanic would attempt to run from it and charge up static for electricity attacks and start a Melee on cupbro

Sanic would attempt to run from it and charge up static for electricity attacks and start a Melee on cupbro
Wouldn't he need a rug or something to use static electricity? There's nothing like that in the Mega Pizzaplex iirc. Cuphead has Smoke Bomb to avoid physical confrontation, so attempting melee likely results in Javen taking bullets to the face.

Wouldn't he need a rug or something to use static electricity? There's nothing like that in the Mega Pizzaplex iirc. Cuphead has Smoke Bomb to avoid physical confrontation, so attempting melee likely results in Javen taking bullets to the face.
In the animation he makes static from concrete.
Does he have his web shooter? If so he'll dodge by then he'll do Melee few more timed before pulling a stick teddy and throw his mic towards cup head multiple times

In the animation he makes static from concrete.
Does he have his web shooter? If so he'll dodge by then he'll do Melee few more timed before pulling a stick teddy and throw his mic towards cup head multiple times
Web shooters are optional equipment, so no. Cuphead can take quite the beating as shown by his fight against Shovel Knight, and I don't think Javen has ever been in an actual fight where both parties were equally-matched, so Cuphead likely takes experience on top of just having better abilities and agility. I'm leaning towards the cup.

Web shooters are optional equipment, so no. Cuphead can take quite the beating as shown by his fight against Shovel Knight, and I don't think Javen has ever been in an actual fight where both parties were equally-matched, so Cuphead likely takes experience on top of just having better abilities and agility. I'm leaning towards the cup.
I would mention his second key but nvm. Uhhh Frick
Cuppy fra

Back