• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadistic Sleuth said:
before I vote
Why does AX have 7-D to 10-D justifications for his 5D key?

Do people do poor jobs with revisions?
Read the notes

Xeelee Sequence is fairly hard science fiction and dimensions work more like how they would IRL. They are 10-D potentially, but this doesn't equate to higher infinitr power due to compactification and the "5-D rating" is based on controlling a space with an R^2 number of universes

Can the mind hax even work? The Anti-Xeelee doesn't have a mind, or at the very least it's entire existence is literally just that of a math equation. It's a transscentient Quantum Wave Function, not something with a mind.

How does the Ur Dragon's mindhax work?

If AX has a conciousness, then the Ur-Dragon can mindhax it

Ur-Dragon, as the embodiment of all Dragons, is superior to Nicol Bolas, who can do thought-based minhax

Sadistic Sleuth said:
If AX has a conciousness, then the Ur-Dragon can mindhax it
Ur-Dragon, as the embodiment of all Dragons, is superior to Nicol Bolas, who can do thought-based minhax
It doesn't have a conciousness in a sense that mind manipulation would work, it just is, it's am abstract machine that is a literal math equation. It will need a form of mathematical or law manipulation to properly affect its "conciousness" Plus the Transcendence has comparable mind-manipulation by the sounds of it and the Anti-Xeelee is basically the Transcendence but more abstract, superior, and transcendent to it in every way. It must have been an oversight that the AX doesn't have mind manip as it has done it before.

Also, type 5 acasuality should be able to bypass mind manip.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Ur-Dragon does have Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, so that could help
How many dimensions is this? The Anti-Xeelee exists beyond the space-time of configuration space (not in a tierise sense) which is 10-spatial dimensions

Point is the Anti-Xeelee's "consciousness," which is just the best analogue and would require mathematical and law manip to influence due to being just a jumble of math functions, also resides beyond a higher dimensional space the Ur-Dragon shouldn't be able to hit from.

Thinking about it, wouldn't the fact that the higher dimensional existence of the Anti-Xeelee is compactified make it even more inaccessible and uninteractable for the Ur Dragon?

I think The Anti-Xeelee stomps from abilities like Conceptual Manipulation 2 which The Ur-Dragon doesn't resist and Type 5 Acasuality which ur dragon can't affect

>Conceptual hax

Does AX open with it?

I am not sure but based on its intelligence and lack of weakness, there is a likelyhood it is an opening move.

>Acausality Type 5

Can't Higher-D manip bypass that?

Sure, but both characters look to be on the same dimensional level here with no higher dimensional hax than that.

Switching to incon, mainly due to how we never see Ur-Dragon nor AX do stuff in character due to their vagueness and rare appearences

Also, isn't cause and effect 4D? Or am I missing something

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Switching to incon, mainly due to how we never see Ur-Dragon nor AX do stuff in character due to their vagueness and rare appearences
Also, isn't cause and effect 4D? Or am I missing something
Acausality Type 5 depends on the characters's dimensality so it is not just 4-D cause and effect. With Acausilty Type 5 here, The Ur-Drago can't The Anti-Xeelee so he get stomp.

One last thing before I concede

It was agreed here that Ugin (and also Ur-Dragon, becuase Ugin is a dragon and Ur-Dragon thus embodies him) should Information Manipulation, but I'm unsure if it can effect Type 5

If it can't, AX stomps

Oh, Information Manipulation can't affect Type 5; it was agreed in a thread that Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation, at least, was needed to the feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back