• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ur-Dragon vs N.E.O (digimon)

I will come back to wank the magic chara with a solid reasoning later...maybe Will I have to fite dragon? Probably. Am I ready? Heck no.

Are dragons dope af? Yes. Yes they are (Okay in all seriousness, I am unsure if the digi dragon can bypass type 8, mid godly regen and acasuality, so going to need to info on that)

@Kinkiest: For the record this N.E.O is the current strongest High 2-A we have.

N.E.O has High-godly, type 8 and acausality. Also anti regen (up to mid-godly), Conceptual manipulation and so on.

I think ur can bypass type 8. Not sure about high godly, maybe bfr him would get rid of him. I lean to Neo, but I am not sure, sounds like he is Ur, but better. I could ask azzy for backup tho lul.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It makes you wonder what's the point of High-Godly Regen battles.
Can we disable it? At least you can bypass type 8 with sealing, bfr etc. High-Godly, especially for those in the same tier is basically saying 'I win' But then again, I am a little salty that I cant wank MY dragon ovo.

Ur Dragon because I don't like N.E.O ovo

"I am a little salty that I cant wank MY dragon ovo."

Idk why, but that sounded very inappropriate XD.

Im pretty sure that Databook N.E.O could give this N.E.O a run for his money, tho.

The real cal howard said:
Ur Dragon because I don't like N.E.O ovo

"I am a little salty that I cant wank MY dragon ovo."

Idk why, but that sounded very inappropriate XD.
I think I need a break from this wiki lul.

But Ur Dragon for cals reasons above ovo

PaChi2 said:
You can seal almost anyone, lol.
Huh. First time for everything. Although I am going to buy some medical greens, so probably not vote seriously until i come back. (Assuming azzy does not comment)

Dragon scares me, he might throw down some facts about Neo I cant handle. As a MTG wanker, Facts are my weakness ovo.

@Dragon

Oi, where does N.E.O stand in the Digimon High 2-A spectrum exactly?

Right now we have Zeed as the strongest High 2-A, as he isnt above the True SGDL anymore, should Lucemon take his place?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That had actually been changed last I checked. But if not, yes.
my mistake, then.

Question now for the Ur-Dragon: how high is it in AP?

PaChi2 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
That had actually been changed last I checked. But if not, yes.
my mistake, then.

Well, its probably higher then the Eldrazi, who were described as having fifth dimensional

Other then that, no clue.

PaChi2 said:
my mistake, then.

Considering it's never appeared in person, that's hard to tell.

What we do know is that it's likely above higher-dimensional beings who are "too large" to fit into an infinite multiverse, and that beings such as Nicol Bolas and Ugi are infinitesimal parts of it.

That and that it can do what every dragon can do but on an infinitely higher level.

That's kind of an issue for characters who never appear, it's hard to place an exact scale.

Plus, we are trying to work out Digimon 2-A/High 2-A scaling as Alphamon makes shit harder than it needs to be. To be blunt. N.E.O is above baseline. But how far.....idk...Blame it on Alphamon....XD

N.E.O. > True Yggdrasil > Alphamon

boi

Would anyone mind voting, tho?

Yet Alphamon can fight Re Digitize Lucemon...at full power...and win.

This same Alphamon, is the one who appears in CS.

Afaik True Yggdrasil is canonically stronger than any of the RK, right?

Lucemon didnt lose to Alphamon alone iirc?

True SGDL > N.E.O = Zeed > Lucemon Satan Full power > True Ygg > Alphamon = Lucemon FM or something like that.

Here is a cheap incomplete version of our 2-A's. Get rid of the Dawn/Dusk characters and you have the very incomplete, highly likely to change High 2-A rankings...

Dawn/Dusk Chaos Gallantmon = Dawn/Dusk Ophanimon <<< Chaos Gallantmon Core = Ophanimon Core <<< ChaosGrimmon <<< Exogrimmon << Chronomon < DS SGDL < DS Protag < Gaia Origin < Koh = or < D/D SGDL << Sayo = Cyber Sleuth Cast = CS Royal Knights = SGDL = TGA < Yggdrasil 7D6 = Re Digitize Cast < Dexmon < Taiga (WarGreymon) << CS Examon = or < Lucemon Child <<< Powered Up Barbamon <<<<< Daemon <<<<< Powered Up Daemon <<<<<<< Weakened Falldown Mode < Titamon <<<< Alphamon = Lucemon FM << Weakened Satan Mode < Taiga << Powered Up Yggdrasil <<<< Full Powered Satan Mode

However this is also a thing.

"Digivolved Digimaru into Alphamon by giving him it's Digicore, Inheriting it's power. Fought a weakened Lucemon Falldown Mode with the help of Titamon. After being given Rina's power, he defeated Lucemon Satan Mode while the it was heavily weakened by the Three Great Angels. Fought and defeated an Upgraded Yggdrasil Avatar with help from Alphamon, this yggdrasil avatar being said to be the most powerful enemy in the game, possibly putting it in the same league as Lucemon"

And N.E.O is even higher than Satan Lucemon.

So proud of him.

I mean at the end of the day, the True Demon Lords are the strongest Digimon High 2-A's. It's just everything that comes before...

Back