• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So well, in this scene at the start of S2 (exactly, minute 1:25); Luther tanks a missile launched to the back. I don't know the exact value for this, but shouldn't this upgrade both Number Five and Klaus to 9-B? As they somewhat scale to Luther in both AP and Durability since they scale to Diego who can fight Luther.

Diego can keep up with Luther H2H and harm him. Five scales to Diego. They should backscale.

And also, Hazel was shown to keep up just fine with Luther and Five is comparable to this one.

Okay. Thanks. That should probably be fine then.

9-A is generally for more specific things than just an average RPG. The one the page lists talks about a thermobaric warhead. Those have much more sustained explosions, which clearly didn't happen here, so 9-B makes more sense.

What has been accepted by our staff can be applied at least.

No one should scale physically to Luthor other than that indian chick who copied his power.

Luthor's strengh is incredibly inconsistent and most of his fights r PIS. He got knocked out by a Boxer in S2 and got thrown around be Hazel in S1, both of which being reguler dudes.

Diego's knife throwing is ok to scale since that is his super power.

Luther wasn't in the best mood against the boxer guy IIRC.

Hazel is not a regular dude though, he is one of the best assassins in the series along with Cha Cha lol. There's no inconsistency as all people who can fight Luther are strong.

I say that they should backscale. Hazel and Diego can withstand some of Luther's hits and hurt him. Five scales to these two. I think it's pretty much straightforward.

It's obvious that Luther is stronger and that's his power, but if characters on the level of Hazel or Diego can harm him consistently then they should backscale IMO.

It's obvious that Luther is stronger and that's his power, but if characters on the level of Hazel or Diego can harm him consistently then they should backscale IMO
It seems ur arguing for the opposite tho

If people whos only superhuman feat is fighting a guy who is superhuman, then its likely the guy theyre fighting isnt superhuman to begin with. The only reason Luthor's feats arent outliers is because him being superhuman is built into the story itself.

There r no feats/statments that support any other characters having superhuman strengh, much less on Luthor's level.

Tho, idk. I was under the impression Billy Butcher was 9-C for similar reasons that im argueing here but the site has him as 9-B so maybe ur right ¯\(ツ)

Billy is wanked

He'll be 9-C after revisions

But yeah no one should scale to Luther but Lila imo

Most of him being harmed is either him not being at a good mental state (Boxer), being part of a gag (5) or by being injured by Powers (Diego)

So what should we do here, and is somebody willing to apply what has been agreed?

If Luther was that much stronger than Hazel or Diego he would have just one shotted them tho. You haven't addressed Hazel being able to fight against him anyways and IIRC, he defeated him for a moment.

Anyways, Diego's punches were also able to somewhat hurt Luther, it wasn't just his powers.

If Luther was that much stronger than Hazel or Diego he would have just one shotted them tho.
I said it was PIS, no one but him has feats/statements about being superhuman in strength.

Im sorry but i cant see this 9-B Diego getting restrained by a couple of guards in a psych ward.

Not PIS when they are consistent enough. There's many human 9-B characters in the wiki that this would happen to anyway.

Not PIS when they are consistent enough.
Consistent enough with what? Luther?

AKA

The guy who can tank explosions but hides from bullets (1:30)? The guy who takes more damage from a regular boxer than his super powered brother?

Again Luther himself is so inconsistent the only reason im not arguing he should be 9-C too is because his super strength is built into the story.

While i understand other pieces of fiction have "regular people" being superhuman in strength, no one in UA has shown any feat that makes them superhuman or have a statement to back it up outside of Luther.

If Diego or Hazel bust through a wall in S3 then sure then its fine to vaguely scale them to Luther, but as it stands they have more fights where they struggle against 10-As and 9-Cs than they have fights against Luther. Nothing about this is consistent.

@RadicalMrR

Uh, you got a point here. I am still arguing that many 9-B (and even stronger) characters get scared sh*tless if you point a gun at them but their durability feats far surpass THAT. Homer Simpson, John Wick, Lee Everett, The Karate Kid/Cobra Kai cast and I can even go on with the list. All of them not even hinted to be Superhuman. UA are defo not the only ones with that issue.

Not superhuman? The entire point of the series is that they have superpowers, no regular human has scratched one of the UA guys. Not even Allison which is arguably the weakest of them. The Donut Shop scene alone shows you that Five is really something, all guys that UA fought were really really trained assassins by the commission. Look at the Swedes, Lila, Hazel & Cha-Cha.

Lastly, I can give you that Luther is inconsistent. But my point is that he's shown and built to be super strong. I know that's his power but Diego and Hazel being able to somewhat harm him should mean in my opinion at least an possibly 9-B rank on top of 9-C for Five and Klaus. Hazel, Diego and Five are all at the same league and the three hurt Luther. They are weaker, yes, but the fact that they can give a decent fight to him should warrant them a possibly 9-B rating.

And again, the Boxer scene can be argued as an outlier or Luther not being at his best in that moment. He even let himself lose in the end.

Last edited:
This is my last post since were just going in circles now.

All of them not even hinted to be Superhuman.
Yea but they have feats to back them up rather than just wonky scaling.

Not superhuman?
U misread.

being superhuman in strength
All the sibling r superhuman, Luther veing the only to have feats and statments about strengh.
And again, the Boxer scene can be argued as an outlier or Luther not being at his best in that moment. He even let himself lose in the end.
No. The fight i linked with an entirely different boxer.

This is wut i mean by inconsistent. Y should Hazel scale for assassin training but no the boxer for his training? Neither have feats or statments about super strengh, either no one scales to luther or everyone.

Radical:

So what should we do here in summary?

Okay. That is probably fine then.

Would you be willing to apply the changes?

Back