• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra-Monitor vs Galactus

Cjwalk

Round:1 great G cannot overcome the brothers' immortality 1A and the anti-matter should fire it regardless of Durability, in addition to being able to drain it in different ways or simply bfr to another universe far away until it makes its 2-C range not work (since send it some corner of the dark multiverse or a larger dimension or something like that).

Round 2:

the same or Mind hax low 1c

by? I mean he has the ap (some hax) but the brothers can ignore it in various ways and he can't go through immortality 1A

in addition to the fact that he mostly uses energy attacks in battle he rarely uses hax in combat unless it is when he is in a deplorable state and knows that he will not win easily while here he can the problem is that the antimatter blast will end up draining and erasing the Galactus (even if it regenerates we don't know how long it lasts and if it could do so while its energy is drastically drained by antimatter).

It can still be uncapped through drainage and then immobilized, the problem is that Galan almost never uses it or knock them out. I think this is most likely but he will probably shoot it. constantly but by the time the Ultra-Monitor passes it would not allow itself to be hit and the tactic I said ariva when I felt that his rivar is stronger but he can still win through hax and a small degree of versatility.

Back