• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Colossal Quote Vs. Colossal Quote

in terms of which is less of an abomination of nature?

Mines is stronger, but it is infinitely slower. IDK

NotEvenHuman said:
FanofRPGs said:
in terms of which is less of an abomination of nature?
Mines is stronger, but it is infinitely slower. IDK
Our version is immortal though.
Yup. Even if our thread gets "deleted" its essence will remain alive.

Btw Fan, at the end there, what did you post on our version? I can't load the page, but i can see that it's almost half of the damn thread.

NotEvenHuman said:
Btw Fan, at the end there, what did you post on our version? I can't load the page, but i can see that it's almost half of the damn thread.
something along the lines of "BEHOLD THIS HELLISH ABOMNIATION"

FanofRPGs said:
NotEvenHuman said:
But did you post the old quote inside it?

Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
NotEvenHuman said:
I do not know, I am not returning to check

FanofRPGs said:
Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
NotEvenHuman said:
JUST DO IT!

Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Alexcar3000 said:
FanofRPGs said:
NotEvenHuman said:
JUST DO IT!
.....My god....

Seriously where do you find this kind of shit.

Like Fan said some of it depends on what the contest is.

If it is size of the thread, TUCQ curbstomps it (When I opened it not only crashed but made all my other tabs lag as well lol)

If it is which is less of an abomination, original Colossal Quote since there was a LOT less shitposting and it wasn't as severe.

Also I don't my opinion to be seen as a be all end of. If I think something that shouldn't automatically be the end of the thread. However if you guys want to add TUCQ as an "official victory" I won't stop you guys.

Ryukama said:
Like Fan said some of it depends on what the contest is.
If it is size of the thread, TUCQ curbstomps it (When I opened it not only crashed but made all my other tabs lag as well lol)

If it is which is less of an abomination, original Colossal Quote since there was a LOT less shitposting and it wasn't as severe.

Also I don't my opinion to be seen as a be all end of. If I think something that shouldn't automatically be the end of the thread. However if you guys want to add TUCQ as an "official victory" I won't stop you guys.
Yup, TUCQ is bigger (I mean, we did put the original one inside of it, and we even multi-quoted various replies to make it even bigger, we also had broken battles, food talks, honk music and other random things inside of it).

Buuuuut, I think it's better to wait for more inputs. The ones who participed in the original Colossal Thread must comment on this, too.

@Alex Even before Fan posted the original one inside TUCQ, it was already around two times bigger than the original.

But i agree, the ones in the original should give their input here before we add it.

Hop loaded the page

It needs a Loss added

2.5GB of RAM

Even less than the normal Quote's loss.

MISSION FAILED.

"yet the site actually, physically breaks at 4/5th the way through. It's like the Twilight Zone. It's just endless purple"

SoyHop said:
Hop loaded the page

It needs a Loss added

2.5GB of RAM

MISSION FAILED.

"yet the site actually, physically breaks at 4/5th the way through. It's like the Twilight Zone. It's just endless purple"
It literatelly has the original post, so it is much bigger

FanofRPGs said:
SoyHop said:
Hop loaded the page

It needs a Loss added

2.5GB of RAM

MISSION FAILED.

RAM test says otherwise.

SoyHop said:
FanofRPGs said:
SoyHop said:
Hop loaded the page

It needs a Loss added

2.5GB of RAM

MISSION FAILED.

RAM test says otherwise.
Also not arguing length, arguing size in memory capacity

SoyHop said:
SoyHop said:
FanofRPGs said:
SoyHop said:
Hop loaded the page

It needs a Loss added

2.5GB of RAM

MISSION FAILED.

RAM test says otherwise.
This test says otherwise:

Colossal Quote (OG)
Colossal Quote

Colossal Quote (Ultimate)
The Ultimate Colossal Quote

Alexcar3000 said:
SoyHop said:
SoyHop said:
FanofRPGs said:
SoyHop said:
Hop loaded the page

It needs a Loss added

2.5GB of RAM

MISSION FAILED.

RAM test says otherwise.
This test says otherwise:
Colossal Quote (OG)
Colossal Quote

Colossal Quote (Ultimate)
The Ultimate Colossal Quote
Measuring HTML data =/= uncompressed site data

The other one just used more.

SoyHop said:

And that's a point in TUCQ's favor. It also contains even more shiposts than the other one (we even spammed multiple-quotes inside each other, including the original one).

Basically, this vs is about who is the biggest and more f*ckd up "quote".

Alexcar3000 said:
SoyHop said:

And that's a point in TUCQ's favor. It also contains even more shiposts than the other one (we even spammed multiple-quotes inside each other, including the original one).
Basically, this vs is about who is the biggest and more f*ckd up "quote".
First one really didn't slow down after about a month

and not to mention it is the origin of most of TUCQ's memes

SoyHop said:
First one really didn't slow down after about a month

and not to mention it is the origin of most of TUCQ's memes
Fan wanted to surpass the original quote, so yes, TUCQ originated from it.

And we did start as "post a bunch of things, we need to surpass the other quote", however, after a while it became a thing on its own.

We had a battle between broken characters, to the point that BrokenLord gave it Broken Manipulation (also because we mentioned Grand Dad, but still) we talked in different languages and then everything turned to nonsensical shitposting and honks, after that, we started to multi-quote a bunch of things, the lag skyrocketed because of that in mere hours.

At the end... even after almost no one could load the thread anymore, Fan still found a way to keep posting, Ryukama suggested to multi-post again... but this time... adding the original one inside of it, and becasue of that, there is no way to deny that the quote itself is bigger.

My god... I'm not even gonna try to load that shit.

Okay maybe i'll try later, but holy shit. How much time did it take to load, Alex?

NotEvenHuman said:
Okay maybe i'll try later, but holy shit. How much time did it take to load, Alex?
Almost an hour lol.

Alexcar3000 said:
NotEvenHuman said:
Almost an hour lol.
..... Nope, not dealing with that shit. Maybe someday when i'm going to turn off the PC i'll leave it loading the thread instead, lol.

Well, TUCQ is now almost x10 bigger than before lol.

It took me 2 hours to comment a single image!

So... is this still inconclusive?

This thread was made before TUCQ's shitposts multiplied by -insert large number here-

Back