• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ultimate battle of Gods=ZeedMillenniummon vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon

Really? IIRC don't Digimon who digi-volve into stronger forms have new and completely different skills then their previous forms. Like for example, Agumon and Greymon?

Only difference Greymon gets is he shoots a bigger fireball, has horns and can double the power of his next attack.

I vote zeed for reasons given above.

1. Zeed has the advantage in Regenerationn and speed is equalized.

2. omniscience is an ability limited to a franchise alone

3. zeed has resistance against arceus' hax

4. zeed can absorb space,time,reality, and souls with his mere prescence so arceus cannot escape him for long.

5. zeed is superior to multiple beings like arceus: the royal knights, holy beasts, demon lords, olympus 12, yggdrasil, etc. who are sovereigns of the digital world.

6. i don't think resistance negation would make zeed vulnerable to what arceus has even if he could erase or manipulate the concept of resistance. (p.s., zeed has resisted conceptual manipulation from beings before) (unless GAIA zeed doesnt have the feat)

Remember that this is GAIA Origin Zeed. So him being above all those guys is not a thing. Plus Dianamon canonically beats this Zeed. Of course he wasn't bloodlusted in that fight tho.

Monarch Laciel said:
Arceus's omnipotent abilities only gives its attacks the ability to ignore the resistances of pokemon, like ignoring resistance to ghost, fire, normal, poison, water, electric, etc attacks. It won't give him the ability to ignore Zeed's resistance to reality warping/soul manipulation/space time manipulation/concept manipuation/etc.
Plates only defend Arceus against attacks that fall under pokemon classifications. Zeed is beyond that.
Actually im going to ask this.

Not changing my vote to Arceus but what proves Zeed doesnt fall under pokemon type classifications? Things Zeed is able to resist like reality warping (psychic-type), soul manipulation (ghost type), and space-time manipulation (dragon type) are easily classified under a type. Zeed himself may be outside of these classifications but not what he's resistant to.

The real cal howard said:
@Rep. Look. I don't hate Digimon, let alone you or Dragon. Never did. And I will admit that I'm jealous (and slightly upset) that every single series that I like has its main rival as stronger (Mario vs Sonic, FF vs TLoZ, Pkmn vs Digi, Kirby vs Megaman, and YYH vs any of the HST). Only reason that I get riled up now is that I consistently hear how OP every Digimon of note is and how it may be the strongest game verse next to SMT, and have a near 100% win ratio when even Masadaverse has Reinhard lose to GEoM and Schreiber lose to Kaguya Hourasian and I constantly support it with a virtual smile. Look at my past conversations about Digimon, even when I disagree on stats, I decide to let it go because I respect the verse. I've been attempting to get into it for months too.

Mario is stupid because galaxy games.

@Kukui We agreed that Pokemon types are Pokemon only(Aside from some things of course). Otherwise we'd have to classify Arceus by a Digimon Attribute( Vaccine, Virus, Data or Free).

>That moment Arceus becomes a vaccine type xD

In all seriousness, I see but im a bit confused. What about stuff like Reality Warping, Soul hax, time-space hax and so on? Would we still classify those as pokemon types or they too pokemon only?

Pokemon should really come up with a Time/Space or Void/Gravity typing. They could translate moves like stopping time (paralysis or frozen), slowing down time (speed down/stun) and BFR (one hit KO and bring in the next Pokemon).

Time and space arent dragon types. Dialga and palkia use two dragon type attacks with time-spatial effects, but those are an exception. Otherwise, every fairy type would be resistant to time-space hax.

Still the effects of them can still be put under that type so there shouldnt be a reason why Arceus couldnt negate resistance to time-space hax given he's created the concepts of both and stomped the rulers of both without even trying.

And I doubt fairy pokemon would be truly resistant. We have never seen a fairy type actually tank their special attacks outside game mechanics and even if they did we would label it as PIS most likely.

@Kukui

Unless Arceus actually attacked them with space-time hax, then I sort of doubt it. When fighting Dialga and Palkia he stuck to standard Pokemon moves like Judgment and Twister.

Well he's supposed to be blatently superior to them in every way right? I don't think he'd really need to use it against them but thats just how it looks to me.

Also didnt he stop their movements using time-stopping? And I remember him being able to physically stop Palkia's space-hax just by doing a morning stretch.

Spazzdog said:
Zeed absorbing will give him the win, despite arceus' higher void manipulation and hax.
Accept Arceus does not have higher void manipulation...His VM is basic. And plus Mid-Godly Regen laughs at most Void Manipulation.

Just while we are on the topic of mid-godly regen and void manipulation, there was a thread of Reinhard V GEoM a while back, and people all seemed to agree that GEoM's whole "erase you from every sphere of existence" feat beat Reinhard's mid-godly regen. Am I missing something here? Isn't mid-godly regen exactly what can come beat that?

Incomplete Arceus vs GAIA Origin ZeedMillenniummon

Remember: "At least" =/= exact & given info. > unknown.

Versatility (powers & abilites): Arceus

AP/D.C.: Arceus

Speed: Zeed

Durability: Arceus

Lifting Strength: Zeed

Stamina: Zeed

Range: Arceus

Intelligence: Arceus

Arceus: 5

Zeed: 3

When I look at the powers & abilities, somehow it seems that Arceus counters all of Zeed's powers & abilities apparently. Zeed has resistance to Arceus hax but Arceus Resistance Negation removes that. Arceus Resistance Negation is pretty much debateable about whether it should be included or not, basically what I'm trying to say is that people usually would think its complete BS to mention it since it comes from a random Pokemon-related game.

Incomplete Arceus is 2-C. Zeed, in all his forms, was unable to have his resistances negated by God, a 2-A. Resistance negation will do nothing to Zeed

Monarch Laciel said:
Incomplete Arceus is 2-C. Zeed, in all his forms, was unable to have his resistances negated by God, a 2-A. Resistance negation will do nothing to Zeed
Where does it say that?

Monarch Laciel said:
A stomp (which is what you mean, as spite is when characters are put against each other for the sole purpose of one losing horribly) is when one character can do literally nothing to the other and has absolutely no chance of putting him down, while the other can end him instantly. Neither of those conditions are true in this battle. Arceus CAN do things to Zeed, it's just most of them will be resisted to the point of barely hurting him, and Arceus can't get past Zeeds regen. Zeed can't kill Arceus immediately, it would be a long drawn out fight with Zeed slowly absorbing space-time and attacks to grow stronger
@Burning Full Fingers

Bre8k said:
Monarch Laciel said:
A stomp (which is what you mean, as spite is when characters are put against each other for the sole purpose of one losing horribly) is when one character can do literally nothing to the other and has absolutely no chance of putting him down, while the other can end him instantly. Neither of those conditions are true in this battle. Arceus CAN do things to Zeed, it's just most of them will be resisted to the point of barely hurting him, and Arceus can't get past Zeeds regen. Zeed can't kill Arceus immediately, it would be a long drawn out fight with Zeed slowly absorbing space-time and attacks to grow stronger
@Burning Full Fingers
Since Arceus can turn intangible & damage incorporeal beings, is it possible for Arceus to destroy Zeed from the inside (besides the regen)? I mentioned it b/c Absorption has limits to how much you can absorb & it won't protect you from the damage caused by the absorbed substance/energy.

@Magi

I mean, unless Arceus wants to be torn asunder along with Reality, Time, Space, and Souls before being integrated into Zeed's being to make itself stronger.

Zeed has not shown a limit on what it's able to absorb and given his ability to beat the Royal Knights it's unreasonable to believe that Arceus alone would be able to somehow overload it when it's a constantly growing and strengthening mass of chaos.

Reppuzan said:
Zeed has not shown a limit on what it's able to absorb and given his ability to beat the Royal Knights it's unreasonable to believe that Arceus alone would be able to somehow overload it when it's a constantly growing and strengthening mass of chaos.
Wouldnt this be NLF?

@ProfessorKukui

Perhaps, but given that the Royal Knights are nothing more than snacks if they aren't careful, it's unreasonable to believe that Arceus alone could somehow overwhelm Zeed.

Reppuzan said:
@ProfessorKukui
Perhaps, but given that the Royal Knights are nothing more than snacks if they aren't careful, it's unreasonable to believe that Arceus alone could somehow overwhelm Zeed.
I guess so since if Arceus & Zeed went all out, then Arceus will eventually lose to Zeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back