• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ultimate battle of Gods=ZeedMillenniummon vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I can see Arceus doing the exact opposite. Destroy the universe and continue the fight in a void where there is nothing for Zeed to absorb.

"Was that 2-A Zeed being sealed? Don't forget this is 2-C Zeed. If 2-A Zeed can be sealed by a 2-A being, than 2-C Zeed should be able to be sealed by a 2-C opponent."

It took a being above Zeed in base power to do so. Something Arceus is not.

"Arceus has concept manipulation of knowledge. He can adjust the concept to give him omniscience wherever he is."

That is not how that works.

"Also keep in mind, resistance =/= immunity. Thats how it seemed to me everyone treated Zeeds resistances as."

Yes and? We treat these as high resistances for Zeed.

DaFritzi said:
^ I can see Arceus doing the exact opposite. Destroy the universe and continue the fight in a void where there is nothing for Zeed to absorb.
Except Arceus' attacks, Arceus himself, Arceus' soul, etc. I can also see Zeed going to another Universe and absorbing it. As I've said Zeed only cares for the Digital World. Nothing else matters to him.

I think everyone should chill. You are arguing over who would win in an abstract and hypothetical fight between two fictional characters. Don't get so worked up

@Dragon and Cal

Okay, we need to cool it.

Cal, I suppose we've been overly aggressive in Digimon versus threads, but we've seriously given every source we have at our disposal. If it's been translated, we've been using it as proof. What particular bone do you have to pick with our sourcing? I get it, you're annoyed at my incessant demand for sources on Bakugan and Pokemon threads, yet is it not standard policy on this site to do so?

That said, I'm sorry if I appear to be seriously anti-Pokemon on these threads due to my stance on certain issues.

@Rep. Look. I don't hate Digimon, let alone you or Dragon. Never did. And I will admit that I'm jealous (and slightly upset) that every single series that I like has its main rival as stronger (Mario vs Sonic, FF vs TLoZ, Pkmn vs Digi, Kirby vs Megaman, and YYH vs any of the HST). Only reason that I get riled up now is that I consistently hear how OP every Digimon of note is and how it may be the strongest game verse next to SMT, and have a near 100% win ratio when even Masadaverse has Reinhard lose to GEoM and Schreiber lose to Kaguya Hourasian and I constantly support it with a virtual smile. Look at my past conversations about Digimon, even when I disagree on stats, I decide to let it go because I respect the verse. I've been attempting to get into it for months too.

@Cal I think it is mostly due to the fact that Digimon usually keeps the scaling airtight unlike most fictions. When a Digimon has an ability and resistance. it is carried over to other incarnations because all incarnations are pretty much the same with different levels of power. Digimon stay virtually the same throughout. Digimon has always been pretty blunt with abilities and powers. They have very few vague databook statements. But here lies why I can see this as being a kind of issue with others. We only have databooks for main abilities like the RK abilities and such due to story and crap. Most of this stuff we go by ear due to them never using said abilities on screen. I mean when Magnamon used his Power of Miracles, the main cast won just a few scan later.

Can you message me on my wall about the stats you disagree with?

FF is tloz's rival? Never thought of that.

On topic: what about arceus destroying Zeed's "will", via concept manipulation?

Zeed resists the concept manipulation of God.

Also by that logic, Zeed could easily just break down the space-time of Arceus and eat his soul, seeing as its only resistance, not immunity.

That was 2-A Zeed, tho. Dont assume 2-C is at the same level.

And, yes, Zeed could do that. I was only throwing an idea on what could Arceus do to Zeed because of that mid-godly regen. It wasnt a vote. and, iirc, Arceus was souless? And have no problem with destroyed space-time.

"That was 2-A Zeed, tho. Dont assume 2-C is at the same level."

Once again we scale resistances down his resistances to 2-C.

GAIA Zeed only cares about protecting the Digital World, so he is not pure evil. Heck, he seems to have low self-esteem with his dialogue. It is very jarring to say the least. However, we should note that for some reason he is still sealed...

Yes, it does (since it predated and created those concepts from scratch). Now that you speak of it, this is missing on Arceus profile.

I know that but someone above claimed Zeed can break down the "space-time around Arceus.". If he exists outside of it then wouldnt this be useless?

It's not spite though, as it would be a long drawn out fight until Zeed finally manages to absorb enough power to take down arceus. Arceus can do things to Zeed, its just none of them are capable of putting him down for good.

Thats what I mean is spite. If Arceus can't really do anything to save himself but run away and temporarily remain safe then thats not a battle. Plus what can he do? Zeed has high resistances to literally all of Arceus's hax and more.

A stomp (which is what you mean, as spite is when characters are put against each other for the sole purpose of one losing horribly) is when one character can do literally nothing to the other and has absolutely no chance of putting him down, while the other can end him instantly. Neither of those conditions are true in this battle. Arceus CAN do things to Zeed, it's just most of them will be resisted to the point of barely hurting him, and Arceus can't get past Zeeds regen. Zeed can't kill Arceus immediately, it would be a long drawn out fight with Zeed slowly absorbing space-time and attacks to grow stronger

I have two questions. Has Zeed ever absorbed something that is non-corporeal? If not assuming he can absorb Arceus is NLF. (btw. Arceus Soul is protected by spooky plate negating soul based attacks).

Does Zeeds absorbing make only his AP stronger or his hax as well? And how much/fast does he get stronger through absorbing the spacetime around him.

@DaFritzi

Space, time, and reality is about as non-corporeal as you can get.

He grows in size, strength, and power. Given that his casual attacks are haxed (i.e. consigning his opponents to a void between time and space where there is no escape and creating a pocket universe to trap his foe in before freezing them by compressing time and crushing them along with said universe), I don't see why not.

Ah k. That clears things up as when I read his profile the reasoning listed was because he's "far superior" to his lesser forms. Which I got confused about because from what I learned, being stronger doesnt mean you get the same hax or better variations of it.

Reppuzan said:
Space, time, and reality is about as non-corporeal as you can get.
Arceus exists beyond space and time so affecting those doesn't mean he could affect Arceus.

Affecting reality itself is different though, that would work. However it's not stated on his page that he can devour reality itself (unless I missed it), so I'm not sure. When did he do this, could you send a link? I need to get a clearer picture of what this 2-C Zeed is capable of.

2-C Zeed is capable of doing everything a regular Zeed is. Just to the much lower extent of 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back