• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha VS. Sarada Uchiha

• Fight Location: Chunin Exam Arena
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
  • Chunin Exam versions will be used
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in character
Sasuke:
Sarada: 5 (@Shadowbokunohero, @NomsNoms, @Rocker1189, @mitsuki, @Sonicflare9)
Inconclusive: 2 (@LightReinh12345, @Sonicflare9)

latest
latest

Last edited:
Im assuming this is pre kawaki arc Sarada.

Leaning Towards Sarada but it's close,

Sasuke has likely the Superior H2H and can Potentially Incapacitate with Chidori But his fighting an Opponent who shares Similar levels of Precog, has Objectively better Genjutsu feats and far more versatile use of Raiton as well as being able to amp up her strength Considerably with her Cherry Blossom clash.

Sarada 7.5/10 times.

Sarada: Versatile, Strength, arguably smarter
Sasuke: Chidori, Stamina, better at H2H combat

I'll vote incon

Also could Sarada in theory copy chidori??

I know that she uses it in the manga at her second tomoe, but could she in theory just copy Sasuke's chidori.

(Also thinking about it, I might change my vote, depending on the answer of the Chidori question, because Sarada is more likely to copy Sasuke than vice versa, granting her everything Sasuke has in his arsenal and more)

Question How Does Sasuke counter Sarada's Paralysis, he has no resistance as far as Im aware.

Also Chidori's is going hurt Sasuke's Stamina as he can only use it twice at a given time before passing out.

I am with shadow here. Sarada pre kawaki has better uses of the sharingan and can seamlessly weave in illusions mid fight. She has better versatility overall and while sasuke knows the chidori sarada is like capable of countering it due to sasuke's inexperience.

Back