• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Rematch of The Demon Cyborg and the Mosquito Girl!

Genos
MosquitoVitEdit2
Hahahaha! Your Blood is Mine!

Genos VS Mosquito Girl

Both are At least 7-B

Both are bloodlusted

Both have no preptime and full knowledge.

Starting distance is 20 meters

Speed is equalized since for some reason MG has unknown speed.

win via any method.

The laws of OPM claim that Genos shall lose.

But in all seriousness I think it would be Genos' win or a tie. Now he has the experience (I think) to keep up and won't underestimate her anymore. Then there's also the factor of more aoe attacks, the lightning eye, and incinerator covering everything. And if all else fails, self destruct.

MG could use mosquitoes to act as a physical shield from Lightning eye. at least intitally

Genos for Core's reasons. Even if she used a mosquito shield, he can just torch them like he did in their initial fight, especially with his increased skill level.

Mosquito girl is still a demon level threat and Genos can take on dragon level one. Genos is also much more versitale as each new upgrade has new ability, as seen in the newest chapter. He also know how she figths. Mosquito girl only chance, her speed, is equalise.

Genos win (also, as of last chapter genos can remotly control his arm)

Genos for reasons above. Also, Genos is dragon level. Mosquito Girl is demon. Dragon>Demon. Thought it was worth mentioning.

Back