• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Digital Flower Princess: Lilamon vs Lillymon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Time to settle the Rivalry.

Digimon vs Digimon

The Lilac Fairy vs The Lilly Fairy

-SBA

-Base forms

-Takes place in Viridian Forest in front of a bunch of Pokemon Trainers who are confused as hell.

FIGHT!!!

Lilamo: 0

Lillymo: 0

Inconclusive: 2 (Apies, Velox)

Lilamon Wallpaper
Lillymon Thumbnail

Lillamon because more hotter and more lewder than Lillymon,that bodysuit,69/10. ovo

Joke aside,i will wait for more input before voting.

Y'know....if these guys were Pokemon, they would be the most blatant Grass/Fairy types in existence...and 4x weak to Poison.

WHAT, those 2 are DIFFERENT Digimons? I literally thought that they are the same, just that one was different looking... My world is shattered...

As for the match at hand i will refrain from voting now, know jack about Digimon. Whoever gets the first legit vote for reasons below.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Lillamon because more hotter and more lewder than Lillymon,that bodysuit,69/10. ovo
EXCSUSE ME?!?!?! Lillymon wifu for Digimon lifu!

Seriously though, would Lilamon have the advantage since Lillymon would dedigivolve with enough damage? Also, both spew magical fire? What?!

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
EXCSUSE ME?!?!?! Lillymon wifu for Digimon lifu!
Seriously though, would Lilamon have the advantage since Lillymon would dedigivolve with enough damage? Also, both spew magical fire? What?!
How you can denying the bodyuit and that stomach!? Heretic!

At least Lillymon's atractiveness is tasteful. Lilamon's just a skin-tight *****.

I'm gonna say Inconclusive for the following.

• I don't know alot about digimon outside of seasons 1 and 3
  • Both are weak to and have Magical Fire to attack with
  • Both probably are knowlagable of each other (that just seems to be a thing in digimon. The digi-world is like a small town in that regaurd)
  • And I had one more, but forgot it while typing the other three
If anyone would like to provide actual reasoning, I'd been willing to vote on either side.

Also, PRAISE ME! I learned how to make bullet points on accident the other day!

Back