• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well I'd say especially if the Genshin dude is bloodlusted then he probably takes it handily since he'll use his versatility to full effect. I'd argue Zen would be more skilled and that combined with her AP advantage would give her the slight edge if they just stayed in melee range but if the dude is bloodlusted then he wins.

So yeah consider this my vote for Traveler.

I'm not very up to date on traveler's stuff but.

it's possible that he will start first with melee based sword attacks and then I see him using elemental attacks, of course as demonstrated with his fight with childe he can use more than one, which means he can be quite versatile.

I could give this to the traveler, but I'd rather wait.
Are you going to vote now or still thinking

Back