• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The top 25 Haxxiest Bleach Characters

Random thought that popped into my head, figured it'd be fun to talk about. I love all of Bleach's BS hax, and I'm curious what a ranking like this would look like.

Obviously this is regardless of tier, based solely on hax, ranked from least to most broken. I can kinda guess what some of the upper echelons will look like, but there's enough spaces that there's room for interesting choices.

How many characters would out-hax Aizen in particular? Cuz it seems like a pretty high bar to me. Though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot.

So, I know that a number of Sternritter are gonna end up on this list. But what about Baraggan? Do you think he has what it takes to end up that high?

1) Soul King
2) Yhwach
3) Gremmy
4) Ichibei
5) Aizen
6-7) Jugram
6-7) Uryu
8-9) Lille Barro
8-9) Gerard
10) Barragan
11) Toshiro
12) Shunsui
13) Hisagi
14) Mayuri
15) Pernida
16) Aura
17) Bambietta
18) Orihime
19) Tsukishima
20-21) Zommari
20-21) Pepe
22) Syazel
23-24) Royd
23-24) Lloyd
25) Nianzol

Going off their main ability and disregarding everything else about the character.

1) Soul King
2) Yhwach
3) Gremmy
4) Ichibei
5) Aizen
6-7) Jugram
6-7) Uryu
8-9) Lille Barro
8-9) Gerard
10) Barragan
11) Toshiro
12) Shunsui
13) Hisagi
14) Mayuri
15) Pernida
16) Aura
17) Bambietta
18) Orihime
19) Tsukishima
20-21) Zommari
20-21) Pepe
22) Syazel
23-24) Royd
23-24) Lloyd
25) Nianzol

Going off their main ability and disregarding everything else about the character.
Why is Toshiro so high? Like I know he's strong and all, but I didn't figure he'd have better hax than Shunsui

Also I feel like As Nodt should be somewhere on the list. That fear hax is damn good

Toshiro’s power null negs a lot of these guys plus he also comes with ice clones, sealing etc. I’m surprised Yama isn’t on the list tbh.
You know, I don't know why I didn't immediately point to Yamamoto myself.
But yea, Toshiro having really good Power Null makes sense.

Yama's only hax is the Existence Erasure attacks, which is amazing offensively but the other listed characters have greater versatile hax that would be more useful in a tier-less vacuum that we're analyzing them as.

I will admit I forgot about Shinji's Bankai though and think he would heavily vary depending on his Shikai and Bankai. His Bankai is amazing, but is restricted to a large group and not singular targets. The Shikai is great for singular targets, but it's not senses manipulation as impressive as Aizen's. He could be anywhere from 15-25.

Yama's only hax is the Existence Erasure attacks, which is amazing offensively but the other listed characters have greater versatile hax that would be more useful in a tier-less vacuum that we're analyzing them as.

I will admit I forgot about Shinji's Bankai though and think he would heavily vary depending on his Shikai and Bankai. His Bankai is amazing, but is restricted to a large group and not singular targets. The Shikai is great for singular targets, but it's not senses manipulation as impressive as Aizen's. He could be anywhere from 15-25.
What if you took Shinji's Shikai and Bankai into account even though he can't use both simultaneously?

Kisuke is really good, but it's limited by it's own range. He's pretty much out-ranged by everyone else or in the case of like Tsukishima, his ability just isn't as crazy in effect.

This's a quick list, might have missed up the order a bit..
Reio
Yhwach
Aizen
Gremmy
Gerard
Barro
Ichibe
Toshiro (adult)
Askin
Jugram
Uryuu
Yamamoto
Azashiro
Aura
Kisuke
Mayuri
Pernida
Shunsui
Roka
Cien
Tokinada
Barragan
Liltotto
Bambitta
Tsukishima

This's a quick list, might have missed up the order a bit..
Reio
Yhwach
Aizen
Gremmy
Gerard
Barro
Ichibe
Toshiro (adult)
Askin
Jugram
Uryuu
Yamamoto
Azashiro
Aura
Kisuke
Mayuri
Pernida
Shunsui
Roka
Cien
Tokinada
Barragan
Liltotto
Bambitta
Tsukishima
Ichibe seems to be a bit low if you ask me. He could probably concept-hax pretty much everyone above him till he hits Yhwach.

Ichibe seems to be a bit low if you ask me. He could probably concept-hax pretty much everyone above him till he hits Yhwach.
Probably, I just wrote it quickly before going to work, I also forgot to add Rukia and As Nodt, Rose bankai is haxy too.

Probably, I just wrote it quickly before going to work, I also forgot to add Rukia and As Nodt, Rose bankai is haxy too.
Not sure about Rose. All you need to do in order to counter his Bankai is just lose your hearing. Things like self harm, Tosen's Bankai, etc. Can be used to resist it.

Not sure about Rose. All you need to do in order to counter his Bankai is just lose your hearing. Things like self harm, Tosen's Bankai, etc. Can be used to resist it.
Tōsen’s Bankai doesn’t actually stop the user from hearing though. No point negging everyone else’s hearing only for you to still be able to, die as a result, and leave everyone open to it once more.

If we're talking hax, not taking into account stats

1. Yhwach (Almighty, Zankai no Tachi, Miracle from absorbing Gerard, almost all the Quincy schrifts, which the SK doesn't have. )

2. Soul King (Almighty gg, Stagnation, Compulsory, Miracle, + Fullbrings and theoretically above Aura level Soul Subjugation )

3. Gremmy (thought based reality warping hax, with stats equal, he'd not run into the problem he had with Kenpachi)

4. Rose (sound based potential death hax which can theoretically hit anyone in stats equal)

5. Toshiro (Power null based on freezing, can freeze massive AOE without even using his special flash freezing ability, has the special flash freezing ability, has a 3+ mile Radius with Tenso Jurin which he can use to power null anything within that area, with his special ability he can freeze all forms of matter including fire and energy, touching him causes you to freeze etc. In a stats equal setting, his ice can freeze large areas before most people can get off most of their abilities. Basically could power null, freeze and kill anyone on the list below him in equal stats or just in hax alone)

6. Mayuri (Has audio based hax like Rose, though his paralyzes rather than potential death haxing, has other paralysis haxes, deadly poison's, a bunch of drugs, a reactive evolution/adaptive Bankai made to counter other powers)

7. Orihime (Without her mindset nerfing her, her offensive capabilities would be equally as potent as her defensive/healing abilities)

8. Azashiro

9. Barragan

10. Gerard (I believe the people or haxes above can find ways to incap him before he get powerful enough to outscale them completely and overwhelm)

11. Aizen w/ Kyoka and Hogyoku

12. Lille

.....too lazy to think about the other 13 to make 25 total in depth, there might be lower people that could be up here. Lloyd Lloyd, Perninda, Jugram, Uryu, Pepe, Askin, Aizen, As Nodt, Urahara, Tosen with his instant incap shikai, his bankai etc, Yumichika's reiatsu absorbing, Rukia's absolute zero, Aura, Yukio, etc would be somewhere around. Probably at the lower end are people that have to hit you to activate their hax like Yama, Gin, Ichibei, Bambi, Tsukishima

Kyoraku is a weird one since his bankai's 3rd act relies on him having higher reiatsu/outlasting his opponent, so idk how that works in stats equalized, and idk if his shikai hax is enough

Back