• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Terrarian vs Esdeath

The Terrarian vs dictator gf

Low 7-B keys used(for the Terrarian it would be post duke fishron

Terrarian and Esdeath have all optional equipment.

Fight takes place in Terraria’s Island.

Speed equal.

Terrarian (1.42295611810961454e16 joules,whatever that means):

Esdeath (<5.4 megatons):

Incon:

The Terrarian is only small City level because the calc was misread on the calculator. The calc comes out to 34 megatons every time I but it in the calculator (I’ve put it in the calculator a dozen times to recheck).

though whether Duke’s feat should count has been up to debate. Which is why Duke and the Terrarian’s profile weren’t updated.

The Terrarian is normally completely unfazed by a tundra that is sub zero (stated in the beastiary somewhere I’ll find the quote). The Frost enemies can freezer burn the Terrarian to death, the Terrarian with equipment can resist their ice manipulation. I want to say Esdeath’s ice manipulation is way more potent and she definitely one shots that 5 megaton feat so she should one shot here, though the Terrarian has fought people that can one shot him, and those people have Danmaku, and he has ways to slightly ignore durability. How large is Esdeath’s AoE if I remember correctly she starts with multi kilometer wide attacks that one shot 5 megatons so I’ll vote for her right now (though I’m probably misremembering Esdeath really badly because my memory is shit).

Back