• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bre8k said:
@Assalt ...She's 5-B
She doesn't have time manip until her Low 2-C key. Her 5-B key just has Time Travel.

Edit: What she doesn't have any Low 2-C. How did I miss that?

That match was an inconclusive where both sides couldn't agree with each other, not an inconclusive where the combatants were agreed to have even chances. If feel like that has some bearing on whether or not they're on the same level as each other.

Still though, I do feel like there are at least some characters in 6-C who can beat Galbatorix, even with his absurd hax and magic.

Koishi can passively hax him (Even though his mind manip resistance, as she can affect people who can no-sell mass mind manip). Not sure about Ainz

Ainz honestly would have lost to Gal's mindhax due to it being stupidly more powerful than anything he's resisted, so if Koishi can affect people who are unaffected by mass mindhax, then it should affect him as well.

Ainz leads with timestop+death spell, not kidding. Something Gal has no answer to, btw.

Gargoyle One said:
"No answer too"

"Time Stop+Death Spell"

Oh?
The Name of Names (which I dont know if its called like this in english) disables any magic Zeref has to offer. How is that even fair? lol Im asking for it to be removed.

PaChi2 said:
Ainz leads with timestop+death spell, not kidding. Something Gal has no answer to, btw.
Gal starts with mindhax, and was outright stated to be immune to Angela's time-stop in-series. This was already explained in the thread where they fought.

Gal starts with mindhax, and was outright stated to be immune to Angela's time-stop in-series. This was already explained in the thread where they fought.

You know that in Eragon magic is so specific that changing a minor thing disables any barrier you had set up right? Angela's timestop isnt the same as Ainz's.

PaChi2 said:
The Name of Names (which I dont know if its called like this in english) disables any magic Zeref has to offer. How is that even fair? lol Im asking for it to be removed.
It's an English-written book, so yeah. Name of Names is its real name.

Also, do all of Zeref's spells require words/have names? I don't think that was ever expounded upon in the original thread.

Putting it there: Koishi passively makes anyone forgets even her existence, has Low-Godly and can make them see what they want while she wails them/attacks their minds.

@Saikou Through subconscious manipulation right? Ehito's divine statement manipulates the soul and subconscious, and it doesn't work on hajime. Also he can just seal her, bfr could work too, just send her to another world.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Putting it there: Koishi passively makes anyone forgets even her existence, has Low-Godly and can make them see what they want while she wails them/attacks their minds.
I already more or less agreed that passive mindhax that punches through resistances would probably destroy both Galbatorix and Ainz.

Still, this more or less confirms that Gal isn't the strongest 6-C.

Even then still not going to work, well it will but then hajime's smartphone will revert hajime to how he was before due to time manipulation.

Plus how good of a mind resistance has she bypassed?

Well, a full equipped Ainz should have various degrees of Mind Resistance above his base sole for the fact that World Items can protect from World Item class-level Mindhax (that can mindhax people like Ainz) and iirc he possesses... 4? Anyway, not vouching for Ainz in here.

(Ainz with all his items available, like Link in his threads)

Also forgot that hajime has a mind control device which can mind control everyone in the world so there is that as well.

Koishi's time manip is passive. Even if he removes it, it will just come back.

Most people in Touhou are unaffected by the True Moon, which, by its very nature, drives everyone who can see it insane and kills them.

In Overlord there is a item that can put the world into an illusion, Ainz when equipped is immune to that. Just saying. the f**k when I realize that this is better than Gal's mind hax.

Its from the last volume, tho.

Pretty sure that illusions =/= Mind manip.
Huh. Illusions that make the world believe things real? huh?

Yes it is mind hax. A form of mind manipulation.

@Saikou Koishi manipulates the subconscious right? And the people whose mind control resistance she has bypassed have that due to resisting being driven insane and dying right? Those are sort of 2 different mind manipulations there i think, with subconscious manipulation being better than the other.

Driving someone insane means driving there conscious mind insane, in other words they would be aware of it happening to them, manipulating their subsconscious they wouldn't be aware of anything.

Despair Aura I: Has a chance of causing Fear.

Despair Aura II: Has a chance of causing Panic.

Despair Aura III: Has a chance of causing Confusion.

Despair Aura IV: Has a chance of causing Insanity.

Despair Aura V: Has a chance of causing Instant Death.

All of this is Passive btw. "A chance" comes from the fact that people can be equipped with stuff that grants them resistance to this stuff. If you have 0 resistance you get insta-death. This also kills Gal btw.

PaChi2 said:
Pretty sure that illusions =/= Mind manip.
Huh. Illusions that make the world believe things real? huh?
Yes it is mind hax. A form of mind manipulation.
Actually, under most circumstances, they are not. Plenty of works treat illusions as being separate from direct mind manipulation, with a lot of them being depicted as "sensory" rather than "mental". (I can point to numerous examples of this)

Not sure if this applies in this particular case, but it's still something to note in general.

Well, let me get the quotes later. Because irrc its more like introducing an idea inside everyone of the world and thus, if everyone think its real and believes it to be real, it becomes real.

But i will have to check. But Im pretty sure its not an illusion in the sense thst you make a fake dog and everyone can see the fake dog.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hajime is resistant to all of those, except instant death, but he will just resurrect though.
My boi Ainz has death magic that negates resurrection ovo

Its called "True Death".

Dunno. Medaka can be instantaneous with all fiction, tho. Also Quicksilver cannot get passed All Fiction.

He can if he blitzes her first.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The resurrection works by reversing time, does it negate that?
Shalltear has a similar ability, but I dunno if True Death can reverse it. Probably no, but true Death hasnt been used against anyone with that ability so I dunno.

BFR to a black hole can be used. Also, how long can they rewind?

@Gar I assume you are referring to that Time travel? Something Quicksilver would lead with to kill someone? They are both FTL so the difference is not enough to blitz, this is no MFTL+, FTL is a narrow tier.

1-10x FTL is more then enough to blitz actually, or at least hit the person and make them die.

And she's Baseline FTL, so once again, how fast is Quicksilver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back