• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strength Force(Arrowverse)

Still needs scans and request for the other thread you accidentally started to be closed

Why would it be a character file? It's a sentient force.

In addition, justifications and scans for these abilities and stats should be given.

Isn’t the Strength Force energy?
It is. It's a universal energy force. I can somewhat understand the speed force being a character file (it shouldn't be) because it manifested itself as a human once. But this isn't the same.

Why would it be a character file? It's a sentient force.

In addition, justifications and scans for these abilities and stats should be given.
While speed force has a character file, there's no reason it shouldn't

Age : At least 14 billion years : Age is equal to speed force as it is at the beginning of the universe like speed force

Power and abilities : Immortality(type 1) :He is immortal on par with other Forces
Energy Manipulation : In the 7x4 episode of The Flash, he absorbed the lightning thrown by Barry
Power Bestowal : He gave power to Barry along with other forces in the 7x11 episode of the flash series.
Antimatter Manipulation : In the 7x4 episode of the flash series, he detonated the antimatter bomb and inhaled the antimatter that was spreading around.
Attack Potency : Unknown, Likely Multiverse level+(Comparable to Speed Force) : In the 7x11 episode of the flash series, he was able to damage the speed force in the battle with the speed force.

Durability : Unknown, Likeyl Multiverse level+(He was able to resist the Speed Force's attacks) : He was able to withstand the attacks of the speed force without being damaged in the 7x11 episode of the flash series

It is. It's a universal energy force. I can somewhat understand the speed force being a character file (it shouldn't be) because it manifested itself as a human once. But this isn't the same.
Strength force was also shown as alexa, that is, as a human.

Immortality(type 1) :He is immortal on par with other Forces
He?

Energy Manipulation : In the 7x4 episode of The Flash, he absorbed the lightning thrown by Barry
That's absorption

Antimatter Manipulation : In the 7x4 episode of the flash series, he detonated the antimatter bomb and inhaled the antimatter that was spreading around.
Resistance to AM plus absorption

Attack Potency : Unknown, Likely Multiverse level+(Comparable to Speed Force) : In the 7x11 episode of the flash series, he was able to damage the speed force in the battle with the speed force.
Why unknown then?

Durability : Unknown, Likeyl Multiverse level+(He was able to resist the Speed Force's attacks) : He was able to withstand the attacks of the speed force without being damaged in the 7x11 episode of the flash series
Same as before.

I still disagree with adding this, especially as a character profile - again, SF is also wrong.

Age : At least 14 billion years : Age is equal to speed force as it is at the beginning of the universe like speed force

Power and abilities : Immortality(type 1) :He is immortal on par with other Forces
Power Bestowal : He gave power to Barry along with other forces in the 7x11 episode of the flash series.
Antimatter Resistance : In the 7x4 episode of the flash series, he detonated the antimatter bomb and inhaled the antimatter that was spreading around.
Attack Potency : Multiverse level+(Comparable to Speed Force) : In the 7x11 episode of the flash series, he was able to damage the speed force in the battle with the speed force.

Durability : Multiverse level+(He was able to resist the Speed Force's attacks) : He was able to withstand the attacks of the speed force without being damaged in the 7x11 episode of the flash series

Last edited:

Antimatter Resistance : In the 7x4 episode of the flash series, he detonated the antimatter bomb and inhaled the antimatter that was spreading around.
Attack Potency : Multiverse level+(Comparable to Speed Force) : In the 7x11 episode of the flash series, he was able to damage the speed force in the battle with the speed force.

Durability : Multiverse level+(He was able to resist the Speed Force's attacks) : He was able to withstand the attacks of the speed force without being damaged in the 7x11 episode of the flash series
I mean, these aren't scans to support the words. Scans, as in, images/statements from the show itself.

I mean, these aren't scans to support the words. Scans, as in, images/statements from the show itself.

I think these scenes will be enough

Basically speedforce can create avatars, no? As we can see in the video. So it might be a good idea to give it a key, and the main speedforce thing should have avatar creation ability.

Also if they do get an avatar key, they might also get immortality type 8

Basically speedforce can create avatars, no? As we can see in the video. So it might be a good idea to give it a key, and the main speedforce thing should have avatar creation ability.

Also if they do get an avatar key, they might also get immortality type 8
yes, the speed force can be given the ability to create an avatar, but I don't know if I can get immortality(type 8), but if it does, god and his wife should also be given at least type 8 immortality

Not speed force itself but the avatars.

And why would god and his wife get it? I don't think they ever created avatars.

if the speed force type 8 receives immortality, it means that God and his wife have had immortality at a higher level than their creators, and it seems unreasonable to me that the one who created it and gave it these powers is already God, and it seems absurd to me that he is back in any way from what he created

here's the thing, a character with type 5 immortality can die by deleting it from existence, but type 8 doesn't die by deleting it from existence, so it would be ridiculous if speedforce didn't die when god could die by sword from the flame

if the speed force type 8 receives immortality, it means that God and his wife have had immortality at a higher level than their creators, and it seems unreasonable to me that the one who created it and gave it these powers is already God, and it seems absurd to me that he is back in any way from what he created

here's the thing, a character with type 5 immortality can die by deleting it from existence, but type 8 doesn't die by deleting it from existence, so it would be ridiculous if speedforce didn't die when god could die by sword from the flame
That's.... Not how it works tho.

Type 8 is reliant immortality, meaning the avatars would rely on the existence of speedforce to exist. And can be resurrected infinitely. But speedforce doesn't rely on anyone itself, and neither does God or his wife.

And type 5 is completely different all together.

That's.... Not how it works tho.

Type 8 is reliant immortality, meaning the avatars would rely on the existence of speedforce to exist. And can be resurrected infinitely. But speedforce doesn't rely on anyone itself, and neither does God or his wife.

And type 5 is completely different all together.
ok, then I know it's wrong, but he still can't get a speedforce type 8, after all, he was killed by spectre energy, and barry had to build a machine and bring it back to get it backk

Back