• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The start Vs the end: Mario Vs Sora

Bobsican

He/Him
First Smash fighter versus last Smash fighter : V
Both at 2-B, speed equalized, KHI Sora is used

Mario

Sora

MP9_Mario_and_Glowing_Star_Artwork.png
Sora_KHHD.png

How does Mario get through Sora's T8 Immortality/High-Godly/CMT1/Fate Hax/Bananarama? And I heard Mario has fate hax that makes him immortal too? How does Sora deal with that?

I recall Mario lost his fate stuff out of being contradicted, anyways, Sora can still be incapped and whatever, the fate stuff on his part just prevents permanent death.

How does Mario get through Sora's T8 Immortality/High-Godly/CMT1/Fate Hax/Bananarama? And I heard Mario has fate hax that makes him immortal too? How does Sora deal with that?
can i ask that where is the high-godly regen in his profile,i can't find them,and tell me what is Bananarama :v

Pre-Keyblade tabber
"Bananarama" probably is a figurative of "a ton of other busted stuff"

Bananarama is the busted hax Sora gets via his dumb clown shoes
Yeah, Bananarama just means "and a whole lot more" lel

That's Mid-Godly Regen Negation, not regen he can use.

However, High-Godly regen is indeed tied to the immortality type, check the links for more information.

That's Mid-Godly Regen Negation, not regen he can use.

However, High-Godly regen is indeed tied to the immortality type, check the links for more information.
maybe i am little curious but if someone can negate immo type 8 but can't negate high godly regen,he can't kill sora am i right ?

It really depends on how it works, if it "just works" but lacks the feats to affect the stuff involved on this immortality (CM type 1 and info manip type 2 being the main ones), then probably not.

Back