• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Speed Force (CW) Revision

Age; Existed since the dawn of time

Classification:

• Sentient Universe, God, The Force Of Nature, Force God,

Powers and Abilities that need to be added​

Intelligence;

Nigh-Omniscience: because the speed force covers the entire multiverse and the outside of the multiverse, it knows almost everything Also, DeVoe admitted requiring access to the Speed Force in order to gain actual omniscience. Scene. although she had never met her, she knew who Chester was.

Last edited:
The Speed Force should be much superior to a normal 2a structure, as it covers the Vanishing point (the area outside the two multiverse), the arrowverse multiverse and the barryverse multiverse, and therefore it should be low 1c
That just sounds like normal 2-A. You also need to prove that speed force transcends it, like R>F interaction. And no scans for tier 1 upgrade = not getting accepted

That just sounds like normal 2-A. You also need to prove that speed force transcends it, like R>F interaction. And no scans for tier 1 upgrade = not getting accepted
doesn't the fact that it covers a region separating two 2a structures and two 2a structures make it much stronger than a normal 2a structure?

and do you agree with the other things?

Do I need to wait for more input to edit the speed force page or am shall I edit it now?

Alright
I guess this is fine
  • Power Nullification: could revoke powers it gives speeders
This needs evidence for it
Alright
Guess this works
  • Enhanced Senses: He can feel other forces of nature
Needs a scan
  • Speedster Powers: Speed Force can do anything speedsters can
Needs a scan. Giving someone powers doesn't always mean you yourself possess those powers

Intelligence;

Nigh-Omniscience: because the speed force covers the entire multiverse and the outside of the multiverse, it knows almost everything Also, DeVoe admitted requiring access to the Speed Force in order to gain actual omniscience.
A wiki link, no matter how good, is not valid evidence. A clip of the scene is needed.

Alright

I guess this is fine

This needs evidence for it

Alright

Guess this works

Needs a scan

Needs a scan. Giving someone powers doesn't always mean you yourself possess those powers

A wiki link, no matter how good, is not valid evidence. A clip of the scene is needed.
I added the scans

I'm not sure how this proves it took away their powers instead of simply having knocked them out.
In the continuation of the scene, the Godspeed Clones stand up when they are charged with speed force energy. That's why I think speed force took their speed instead of knocking them down. Also, the speed force gives iris speed before the battle, and iris' speed goes away after the battle.

Last edited:
Back