• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spectre Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
COIE Spectre destroyed the multiverse, but he was amped heavily and couldn't even handle the energy that went through his body and screamed in pain

The Spectre is here clearly amped by the Sorcerers
V5jHXiCWPvYcN_2-adkToYCoOI_vS_lvK_zXGSilhs62yUigYZ84x-NaFGBjM6MKwIWaq1ry6qpi=s1600

The Spectre at his absolute peak can't handle 2-A energy level of power as it's stated "The energy explodes insides him! It rips through his being... Into his mind, through each and every atom... The Spectre screams in pain... and the Spectre screams again while the destruction of the multiverse happens.

XXkUcQv0V5J6KxbPeMz6IO7IU_DXlBX4yEL2w6TBKN1iDNLhl8RDGAvAR6EVQsVVGBH0adYBO4RE=s1600

In conclusion COIE Spectre should get a second key: Base Spectre 2-B, Higher 2-A while heavily amped by the Sorcerers

The COIE anti monitor is far more than 2-A my guy. You talk like as if there aren't higher degrees of 2-A
Let's ignore the fact that the Anti-Monitor needed to grow stronger and that he needed time to destroy a multiverse by destroying the universes one by one that's not even 2-A and an amped Spectre couldn't even contain that power.

Last edited:
Yeah the OP clearly didn’t look at the justifications for Spectre’s AP, which scales him to Parallax and explicitly notes that he was amped against Anti-Monitor.

Yeah the OP clearly didn’t look at the justifications for Spectre’s AP, which scales him to Parallax and explicitly notes that he was amped against Anti-Monitor.
The COIE feat flats out contradicts that and shows he needs to be heavily amped in order to be 2-A as we are talking about a single multiverse in other words baseline 2-A. Also Parallax reference to the destruction was overtime not in one shot otherwise COIE Anti-Monitor would have one -shotted the multiverse in the beginning instead growing in power and need in advanced machines to destroy universes. Thus proving base Anti-Monitor couldn't destroy universes with his own power, but reliese on the energy he absorbs from the universes and uses that energy to destroy more universes thus getting more power and the fact that anti-matter and positive matter cancel each other out which shows it isn't AP.

Last edited:
Tracer is it possible to close this thread? I mean we seen what San-Karrot does every time he tries to do a DC downgrade, he makes a point, then every one disagrees with him, then he tries to prove he’s right, then the thread gets closed. Like I don’t even care anymore lol

The COIE feat flats out contradicts that and shows he needs to be heavily amped in order to be 2-A as we are talking about a single multiverse in other words baseline 2-A. Also Parallax reference to the destruction was overtime not in one shot otherwise COIE Anti-Monitor would have one -shotted the multiverse in the beginning instead growing in power and need in advanced machines to destroy universes. Thus proving base Anti-Monitor couldn't destroy universes with his own power, but reliese on the energy he absorbs from the universes and uses that energy to destroy more universes thus getting more power and the fact that anti-matter and positive matter cancel each other out which shows it isn't AP.
Okay but scans 🦍
Tracer is it possible to close this thread? I mean we seen what San-Karrot does every time he tries to do a DC downgrade, he makes a point, then every one disagrees with him, then he tries to prove he’s right, then the thread gets closed. Like I don’t even care anymore lol
You’d have to ask a staff member to close the thread.

If this is a habitual thing for Sans, then I'm willing to just close this if anyone wants me to.

Like, taking time to destroy a multiverse isn't 2-A? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back