• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very simple.

The symbiote can significantly enhance the innate abilities of the host. It increased Spider-Man's already considerable strength and agility. It also gave him unlimited organic webbing that was stronger than his webfluid.

So, what I propose is that we put the following on your profile:
8-C, higher with his black suit.
Repeating the process for the other categories such as speed, durability, etc.

01f371385fffde660b675e90e726fbf4.png

Last edited:
I’m good with this. We just need to remember to add what abilities he gains in this form
I think it would look like this:

All previous abilities, Multiple Selves (Type 3; Peter Parker and Spider-Man coexist in a symbiotic relationship), Power Mimicry (The Symbiote replicates the powers of it's host), Statistics Amplification (The Symbiote enhances the physical attributes of it's host), Transformation (He can restructure the Symbiote in various different ways, such as webs), Mind Manipulation and Corruption (The Symbiote influences it's hosts to make rash and malicious decisions, even being capable of taking control of their body).

I got it from Venom's Profile.

Yeah, this looks good to me.

Glad to see somebody else pitching in to refining Sepctacular's pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back