• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slime Revives Back(LN)

Not long ago before this, Rimuru got upgraded to have High-Godly Regeneration, and i got an idea that i should probably make a thread about Rimuru Immortality Upgrade that i have been thinking for a while, anyway this would only be a short thread as mainly there would only be discussion about Rimuru Immortality Type and nothing else, without further ado lets go into it.

Type 2​

This should be very easy to get accepted, Rimuru can survive from Melt Slash,which erases up to information.Rimuru is also a Spiritual Lifeform that exist as a soul, so he wouldnt be affected by a slightest of the full destruction of his body.

Type 4​

Okay, so this would be the longest one than the other(only a few sentences lmao), First we must know that Veldora can ressurect/revive himself automatically when he died, in the manga it was further elaborated that that was due to the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology. Rimuru has evolved to become a Spiritual Lifeform during Harvest Festival so he should also can revive when he died due to Spiritual Lifeform Physiology.

There is also a fact that Rimuru supposedly able to use his subordinate skill, and one of his goblin extra skill is Perfect/Complete Memory, they can come back to life when they died and maintain they previous memory.

You must be wondering why i used a lot of manga panel as a form of proof, some of you would think these weren't canon because it doesnt exist on the Light Novel(adaptation source), however there were an interview with Fuze where he say that he oversaw everything in the manga, even the spin-offs.

So yeah, basically Rimuru should get Immortality Type 4 due to the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology, and if it was rejected, add Immortality Type 4 from his Food Chain.

Type 6​

Just edited to add this because i forgot, so Rimuru was able to move his slime core to another clone during his first fight with Hinata. Core(or heart) is an ego(mind/conciousness) surrounded by bunch of information/data particle.

Type 8​

This is pretty straightforward, just like how Veldora wont die as long as Rimuru exist, this also applies to Rimuru too, he can revive as long as Veldora exist.

In Conclusion: Immortality Type 6 for Rimuru Slime Key, and Type 2, 4, and 8 for Demon Slime Key.

Last edited:
I thought Rimuru already had Immortality Type 2 after devouring Orc Disaster Gerudo who was still alive even though his head was cut off by Hakurou, apparently Rimuru doesn't have it yet.

I agree with this. Looks reasonable.

Not long ago before this, Rimuru got upgraded to have High-Godly Regeneration, and i got an idea that i should probably make a thread about Rimuru Immortality Upgrade that i have been thinking for a while, anyway this would only be a short thread as mainly there would only be discussion about Rimuru Immortality Type and nothing else, without further ado lets go into it.

Type 2​

This should be very easy to get accepted, Rimuru can survive from Melt Slash,which erases up to information.Rimuru is also a Spiritual Lifeform that exist as a soul, so he wouldnt be affected by a slightest of the full destruction of his body.

Type 4​

Okay, so this would be the longest one than the other(only a few sentences lmao), First we must know that Veldora can ressurect/revive himself automatically when he died, in the manga it was further elaborated that that was due to the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology. Rimuru has evolved to become a Spiritual Lifeform during Harvest Festival so he should also can revive when he died due to Spiritual Lifeform Physiology.

There is also a fact that Rimuru supposedly able to use his subordinate skill, and one of his goblin extra skill is Perfect/Complete Memory, they can come back to life when they died and maintain they previous memory.

You must be wondering why i used a lot of manga panel as a form of proof, some of you would think these weren't canon because it doesnt exist on the Light Novel(adaptation source), however there were an interview with Fuze where he say that he oversaw everything in the manga, even the spin-offs.

So yeah, basically Rimuru should get Immortality Type 4 due to the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology, and if it was rejected, add Immortality Type 4 from his Food Chain.

Type 6​

Just edited to add this because i forgot, so Rimuru was able to move his slime core to another clone during his first fight with Hinata. Core(or heart) is an ego(mind/conciousness) surrounded by bunch of information/data particle.

Type 8​

This is pretty straightforward, if by some case Rimuru died, Great Sage/Raphael(His Ultimate Skill) will find a way to revive him.just like how in alternate timeline, Rimuru supposedly defeated by the Empire but somehow revived back by Great Sage.

In Conclusion: Immortality Type 2, 4, and 8 for Rimuru Demon Slime Key
Agreed
🗿 🐒

This is pretty straightforward, if by some case Rimuru died, Great Sage/Raphael(His Ultimate Skill) will find a way to revive him.just like how in alternate timeline, Rimuru supposedly defeated by the Empire but somehow revived back by Great Sage.
  • Scan doesn't show text about Great Sage/Raphael reviving Rimuru
  • We don't know what happened to Rimuru in that timeline, not the way he "died" nor how he "revived". Especially since it took an apparent long time before it happened.
Either disagree or just put "Possibly Type 8 over time" if y'all agree to have it be up there.

Type 8​

I'd rather Rimuru get an Immortality Type 8 reliant to Veldora. But that will be work in the future, because the proof is in volume 19, while Official Translate is still in volume 13.

We might be able to push it to be, Rimuru and Veldora reliant to each other because they are connected through the soul corridor. As long as Rimuru lived, Veldora would live. Vice versa for Rimuru.

I'd rather Rimuru get an Immortality Type 8 reliant to Veldora. But that will be work in the future, because the proof is in volume 19, while Official Translate is still in volume 13.

We might be able to push it to be, Rimuru and Veldora reliant to each other because they are connected through the soul corridor. As long as Rimuru lived, Veldora would live. Vice versa for Rimuru.

We can also get Rimuru(and various other character) Limited Immortality Type 8 from Ramiris Bracelet, which will automatically revive the wearer as long they are in the labyrinth

• We don't know what happened to Rimuru in that timeline, not the way he "died" nor how he "revived". Especially since it took an apparent long time before it happened.
Either disagree or just put "Possibly Type 8 over time" if y'all agree to have it be up there.
i guess possibly is alright for now, then we wait for Volume 19 Official Translation to remove the possibly

Well, Fuze write a story that takes place in Alternate Timeline, where Rimuru lost to Hinata, and while Rimuru was unconcious/dead Great Sage was still there and revived Rimuru.

Furthermore, Rimuru Limited Abstrack Existence Type 1 is accepted(thanks to Thunderian) and since it works similary to Rimuru Type 8 Immortality, this should get accepted too.

u can say LN rimuru already become TD. so he should have the same immortality type as TD

Type 2 is fine.

Type 4, for the manga scans, I recall it being for True Dragon is the Light Novel. if you have the manga chapters, can you post them; I recall the situation was similar but I can't find the chapters?

Also, there are overlapped regeneration and resurrection descriptions based on the wiki; in some cases, resurrection tends to be regeneration and I think it is largely accepted as the case here besides the true dragons in the Web Novel.
I am a bit uncertain about the games being used since it would be non-cannon.

Type 6 is fine.

Type 8, I don't know about those reasons on the OP as I don't think they are conclusive since it only looks like Great Sage is alive not Rimuru. I recall that Type 8 could be valid via Rimuru and Veldora's Immortality similar to the Web Novel. Though, it is would be best to have scans on the latter points.

Last edited:
Type 4, for the manga scans, I recall it being for True Dragon is the Light Novel. if you have the manga chapters, can you post them; I recall the situation was similar but I can't find the chapters?

Chapter 71

Type 8, I don't know about those reasons on the OP as I don't think they are conclusive since it only looks like Great Sage is alive not Rimuru. I recall that Type 8 could be valid via Rimuru and Veldora's Immortality similar to the Web Novel. Though, it is would be best to have scans on the latter points.
From Volume 19 Chapter 4, I would be fine with Rimuru having the type 8 for the latter points.
Chapter 71
Alright, I won't be against it.

not sure about treyni, but Ruminas probably should get it too
Ruminas (Light Novel) isn't clarified to be a spiritual lifeform unlike in the Web Novel; Vampires are considered as magic born. Not all awakened demons should get the changes unless they are confirmed to be spiritual lifeforms of some sort at least.

Ruminas (Light Novel) isn't clarified to be a spiritual lifeform unlike in the Web Novel; Vampires are considered as magic born. Not all awakened demons should get the changes unless they are confirmed to be spiritual lifeforms of some sort at least.
didnt all awakened demonlord are spiritual lifeform? or only rimuru who become spiritual lifeform when he evolved ?

I think the changes can be made. If one is making the edits please follow the instructions on the Common Editing Mistakes page and don't forget to link the CRT in the Editing Summary Box.

What page(s) need(s) to be unlocked?

Back