• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Silent Orchestra vs Fukurou Tsurubami

The others are just slower and in general he attacks with the faster one? Weird, Iihiko seems to have beaten him in an ambush that way. Or I'm misreading. Either way passive mind haxx is still an issue.

How does it exactly work? If the effect is death it's still gonna be resisted I'd say.

He likes to finish fights fast, which is usually great for a VS match but not super great for a style user. The reason he doesnt always go for sealing is because the sealing doesn't last an eternity and when they break it he will have to deal with them later, although that doesn't really matter for a VS match. The reason Iihiko one is a) he is the hero, so by his luck he basically landed on Tsurubami and killed him by accident b) he was so ******* excited to fight at that point he had gone berserk so the styles didnt protect or work on him. The passive mind hax is sight based, and since they start at such a distance it wont be an issue immediately

It makes the impossible possible, and brings out the least likely outcome. The effect isn't technically death, but a one shot

Gotcha, thank you for explaining. That said SO will always always teleport first before playing music.

Wouldn't the least likely outcome then be that SO doesn't get sealed with how things are?

Gotcha. That's unfair for the enemy lol.

Also just to clarify, SO's sight based ability isn't that he has to see the enemy. If Tsurubami sees SO, the mind haxx ability will activate naturally.

Kinda yeah, funny enough, a good CC user will actually target a stronger enemy instead of a weaker enemy. You have a better chance of defeating a CC user if you are either comparable or slightly stronger than them

I know

Oh so it's one of those you have to be witty with how you act and use your abiliites? Then again I think that summarizes Medaka Box.

Gotcha just making sure. In any case... Still not truly convinced this would be an easy win for Tsurubami but also still on the fence on the whole. Gonna wait for other notes too.

Gagamaru's one of those just power through types?

Oh true, I'm still deciding. But yeah I think I'm about to vote back for Tsurubami lol. So yeah revote. How many is that?

I just need two votes. It will hopefully happen eventually. This is closer than some of the other threads I've been bumping for longer.

People complain about people over using characters and then don't vote on more obscure characters smh

Back