• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sage Elf Sare vs The Assassin Half Dead Apostle Shirou Emiya

FFD!Shirou

vs

Sare

Rules:

• In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
  • The battle takes place in " Mitakihara Town"
    Mitakihara at Night
  • They have 24 hour prep time to skout out the town to plan strategies and set up traps before the battle.
( the rules can change at any time to make the fight more fair)

Score:

FFD!Shirou: 0

Sare: 3

Inconclusive: 1

This one is gonna be intersthing..

We all know Shirous ablities like unlimited blades work and and i assume it here use as well, but this time we have foe who has resistances against power nullification absorbtion, mimicry and even modding. So, to overcome this Shirou need harm soul, but...

...Sare resist even that. This leaves in my eyes question can Shirou effect others mind as Sares soul manipulation based on his mind?

Lekmos said:
This one is gonna be intersthing..
We all know Shirous ablities like unlimited blades work and and i assume it here use as well, but this time we have foe who has resistances against power nullification absorbtion, mimicry and even modding. So, to overcome this Shirou need harm soul, but...

...Sare resist even that. This leaves in my eyes question can Shirou effect others mind as Sares soul manipulation based on his mind?
That would only relate to Kiritsugu Which shirou would most likely not use on Sare because he's not of an Evil alignment. Plus Sare Disintegratio is a type of magic so Gae Dearg and Rule Breaker nullify it. Shirou's pure Eyes would be a challenge for Sare because it could counteract his Omnipotent One skill.

the one thing I can see Shirou truly having trouble with when it comes to Sare is that of his Relativistic reaction speed.

so in my book their fairly evenly matched here.

I don't fully understand Shirous, but I'll follow.

Back to business, my plan failed as i hoped someone else would give their opinion about this, but no...

Ah, i forgot that not use because not evil. Then it make this even and only then i see that Sare has advance at speed and in my eyes also in having higher stamina.

Can Shirou use others abilites as fully after he used pure eyes to them. Because then it would be another bonus from Shirou, as Sare needs still lear to use skill and abilities what he gains trough omnipotent one?

Somewhat, but the Techniques shirou copy's from the NP's are still Imperfect compared to the original owners however that still meens Sare would have to handle the literal weapons grade equivalent of a copycat of true Legendary heroes who keeps swapping out weapons at the drop of a hat.

So yes Sare would have some problems here.

just think of it being somewhat like thisBut with weapons.

Despite being relative equal in might, see the match edging out to Sare long term with the use Omnipotent One to mimic his techniques (With hassle if he were to utilize his weapons).

With the added advantage of Sare being able to react and attack faster than Shirou alongside resisting the magic that can be thrown at him if it were mimicked in return.

AkuAkuAkuma said:
Despite being relative equal in might, see the match edging out to Sare long term with the use Omnipotent One to mimic his techniques (With hassle if he were to utilize his weapons).
With the added advantage of Sare being able to react and attack faster than Shirou alongside resisting the magic that can be thrown at him if it were mimicked in return.
0-1-0

Partly true but do remember Sare needs to train with the techniques he gains in order for him to fully grasp them with Omnipotent One and the same goes for magic as well which comes with its own dangers when lnteracting with Shirou (Trying to copy UBW means Death by internal stabbing and is not a nice way to go Ever).

Sorry for late reply, personal business has taken my time, but back for topic.

I gonna throw here inconlussive to mix vote deck here. Why you ask...

Well it true that Sare has good ability with omnipotent one, but he needs to learn to use them. So, i presume as Shirou can throws his abilities to take down Sare like same manner like video changing his abilities or attack and Sare copy them. Sare of course try is best to copy and use them but he don`t necessary have time to learn skill to propably take Shirou down, but in other hand...

...I could say in long run Shirou could run out his stamina as he try take Sare down.

But to point where inconclussive comes is that i think this match could go as few lucky shot, either Shirous can manage to overhelm with switching attacks or then his stamina run out to for Sare take victory.

By the way thanks for that video, it helped me learn more how Shirou abilities work.

Primary issue is the speed gap between the two, case be solid though is going to prove difficult for Shirou when his opponent is actively reacting and attacking faster than he is capable of properly of targeting him on the battlefield.

On top of amping his speed further with Shirou's abilities once copied increasing the gap, alongside utilizing the same attacks that can potentially incapacitate him in turn; With the main problem being not switching his skillset on fly.

If speed's equalized, also throwing an inconclusive though still personally be leaning in favor of Sare for the time being.

0-2-1

True the speed gap could be a problem for Shirou however do remember that when he copys the abilities of the Original owner he copy's there stats(in a degraded state one rank down from the Original owners ) as well (as long as hes holding the Weapon)which gets stacked a top his own abilities for a short time.

Also don't forget that when it comes to some NP's speed is meaningless, for example Gae Bolg and Fragarach do to time and Causality Hax.

Im not to knowledgeable on either but having quickly skimmed through what everyone has said ill have to vote for Sare via AkuAku's reasoning.

Back