• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Regarding your speed thread you forgot to change Carol and Rogue

Regarding your speed thread you forgot to change Carol and Rogue
Warbird, where do she scale to?

At least City Block level (Should be at least comparable to the original War Machine, as it was based on it), at most Small City level (Could knock around[1] Iron Man Model 16 and Warbird, but wasn’t really able to damage them. Could overpower Warbird after blinding her[2]), higher with artillery exoskeleton (Stronger than before)

Warbird, where do she scale to?

Warbird would just stay as unknown and not scale, no one is exclusively scaling to her anyways.

I checked where the pages link to and changed those I saw but I can't really control the ones that don't link there. As I did to the others just erase the parts that scale to her

is he worthy of High 1-B, Low 1-A upgrade?

is he worthy of High 1-B, Low 1-A upgrade?
Attack Potency: At most Wall level+ physically (Weaker than his prime self), up to Universe level+ with technology (Can wipe out individual timelines. Holds complete control over Limbo, an trans-temporal realm)[5][6][7][8][9]

Depends on:

1. If "timelines" means alternate earths or numbered universes, and thus different iterations of Universal Eternity, since Earth-616 has an infinite multiverse in its own right.

2. Where Immortus's Limbo (which is a different dimension from the Limbo/Otherplace ruled by Magik/Belasco) scales.

I was looking over the Abstraction's profiles, and I noticed that The In-Betweener is missing a shocking amount of justifications for a few of his abilities. Specifically, his BFR, Teleportation, Illusion Creation, Matter Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Nigh-Omniscience, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Absorption, and Fusionism.

Like, I don't doubt that he has all of them, but they should have some form of evidence. Does anybody have the appropriate scans for these?

438298792-1957850514611690-1544214642986254748-n.jpg

8-Ball becoming a hero because of Moon Knight. Peak fiction.

One thing I'm having trouble with in looking into certain mystic entities is figuring out how to index possible Low 1-A feats.

So a large part of the Part 1 Revisions revolved around how Slorioth, who is High 1-B, is comparable to the Vishanti, who are comparable to the likes of Galactus, cementing the High 1-B scaling chain. However, the Vishanti have feats getting them higher, such as being stated to be powerful enough to contend with Base Dormammu [Strange Academy: Finals (Vol. 1) #5; 2023].
I originally figured "I'll just resolve this by considering the Vishanti Usually High 1-B, possibly Low 1-A at peak." However, I may not be able to go down that route since the Vishanti have other feats suggesting Low 1-A scaling on a consistent basis.

Firstly, Hoggoth the Hoary (third member of the Vishanti after Oshtur and Agamotto) is stated to be a member of the Great Old Ones according to the Marvel Wiki, and based on a scan I got from Eseseso's sandboxes, Great Old Ones occupy a plane of existence similar to that of Abstracts (this would upscale Slorioth to Low 1-A too, since he's a Great Old One).
Secondly, I've mentioned this conglomerate called the "Inner Planes" a few times. To elaborate on the story behind them, the first four Inner Planes were established by the 4 surviving Elder Gods of Earth. After Chthon and Set were forced to flee Earth due to the Demogorge's onslaught, they created the Serpent's Sea and K'lay dimensions to continue influencing the planet. Oshtur wasn't around when the Elder Gods went mad and Demogorge had to slaughter them, but when she found out what happened, she created the Astral Plane to serve as a conduit for Earth's sorcerers to access divine power, after which Gaea created Avalon (Otherworld). I bring this up because this scan directly implies that the dimension of the Vishanti exists on the Astral Plane since Agamotto and Hoggoth joined her there (Marvel Universe: Map by Map).
On top of the default assumption that most characters who rule mystic dimensions scale to their realms by default, the clash between Agamotto and Galactus was stated to be wreaking havoc on other dimensions, including the dimension of the Vishanti. That's adding more implications for baseline Low 1-A Vishanti, and this feat would have to be placed in Galactus's Low 1-A rather than High 1-B justifications if the shockwaves produced by he and Agamotto's fight were affecting universes on the Astral Plane.
I'm looking for help as far as organizing these Low 1-A implications into the current accepted scaling chain which has the Vishanti at baseline High 1-B. The obvious solution would be to remove the Slorioth scaling entirely, and instead use the Infinite-Dimensional Cosmic Cube scaling, Odin and Seth's feat, and Pan-Dimensional Hell Lord scaling to establish the High 1-B scaling chain, while shifting the Vishanti to Low 1-A and the Galactus/Agamotto feat to Low 1-A, but of course, I definitely wouldn't want to haphazardly change something major in Ultima's scaling chain. Any feedback helps🙏

One thing I'm having trouble with in looking into certain mystic entities is figuring out how to index possible Low 1-A feats.

So a large part of the Part 1 Revisions revolved around how Slorioth, who is High 1-B, is comparable to the Vishanti, who are comparable to the likes of Galactus, cementing the High 1-B scaling chain. However, the Vishanti have feats getting them higher, such as being stated to be powerful enough to contend with Base Dormammu [Strange Academy: Finals (Vol. 1) #5; 2023].

I originally figured "I'll just resolve this by considering the Vishanti Usually High 1-B, possibly Low 1-A at peak." However, I may not be able to go down that route since the Vishanti have other feats suggesting Low 1-A scaling on a consistent basis.

Firstly, Hoggoth the Hoary (third member of the Vishanti after Oshtur and Agamotto) is stated to be a member of the Great Old Ones according to the Marvel Wiki, and based on a scan I got from Eseseso's sandboxes, Great Old Ones occupy a plane of existence similar to that of Abstracts (this would upscale Slorioth to Low 1-A too, since he's a Great Old One).

Secondly, I've mentioned this conglomerate called the "Inner Planes" a few times. To elaborate on the story behind them, the first four Inner Planes were established by the 4 surviving Elder Gods of Earth. After Chthon and Set were forced to flee Earth due to the Demogorge's onslaught, they created the Serpent's Sea and K'lay dimensions to continue influencing the planet. Oshtur wasn't around when the Elder Gods went mad and Demogorge had to slaughter them, but when she found out what happened, she created the Astral Plane to serve as a conduit for Earth's sorcerers to access divine power, after which Gaea created Avalon (Otherworld). I bring this up because this scan directly implies that the dimension of the Vishanti exists on the Astral Plane since Agamotto and Hoggoth joined her there (Marvel Universe: Map by Map).

On top of the default assumption that most characters who rule mystic dimensions scale to their realms by default, the clash between Agamotto and Galactus was stated to be wreaking havoc on other dimensions, including the dimension of the Vishanti. That's adding more implications for baseline Low 1-A Vishanti, and this feat would have to be placed in Galactus's Low 1-A rather than High 1-B justifications if the shockwaves produced by he and Agamotto's fight were affecting universes on the Astral Plane.

I'm looking for help as far as organizing these Low 1-A implications into the current accepted scaling chain which has the Vishanti at baseline High 1-B. The obvious solution would be to remove the Slorioth scaling entirely, and instead use the Infinite-Dimensional Cosmic Cube scaling, Odin and Seth's feat, and Pan-Dimensional Hell Lord scaling to establish the High 1-B scaling chain, while shifting the Vishanti to Low 1-A and the Galactus/Agamotto feat to Low 1-A, but of course, I definitely wouldn't want to haphazardly change something major in Ultima's scaling chain. Any feedback helps🙏

I genuinely have no idea what you just typed, but good discoveries!

Hmmmm.

I'll have to look into this, but I did find that in terms of just raw power the Vishanti are compared to Eternity by Doctor Strange.

Also, Slorioth is technically above baseline High 1-B, since he was beyond the infinite-dimensions of Earth-616.

more stuff about how stories affect gods in marvel. Dario is publishing a new comic about thor and using amora magic to plot hax thor power away

Amora is pissed at thor due to one of her son dying in strange academy and heimdall dying as well.

Thor is literally becoming dumber due to amora story magic his wisdom declining due to it

Last edited:
more stuff about how stories affect gods in marvel. Dario is publishing a new comic about thor and using amora magic to plot hax thor power away

Amora is pissed at thor due to one of her son dying in strange academy and heimdall dying as well.

Thor is literally becoming dumber due to amora story magic his wisdom declining due to it
And is not pissed for her other future son losing magic?
Also why would she be pissed at Thor? it's Strange's fault or Emily/Dormammu

Shouldn't The In-Betweener have a key for his time he had the Soul Stone jammed in his head? Because he actually had it for a pretty long time as far as comics go, from Silver Surfer Vol. 3 #16 (1988) to Thanos Quest Vol. 1 (1990), and he used its power quite extensively.

Naturally, this'd only apply to his M-Body of course, but I still think it's worth documenting.

Another Tomfer-MK CRT, that's crazy.

Can scarlet witch up to High1-A? In the latest volume this year it seems like she met an enemy that was probably on par with the never queen, which I'm not sure about, just wondering
Not sure. The only Skyfather/Abstract levels who've served as recent Wanda antagonists as far as I know are the Dreamqueen, Chthon, and Griever at the End of All Things. The latter is High 1-A at her peak, but I don't think they physically threw hands in any capacity. Chthon will be High 1-A, and the specifics of that can be sorted out during the part 3 revisions. Dreamqueen is High 1-B (or rather will be when I upload her profile), and it's actually an underlooked Wanda feat that she outright defeated Dreamqueen in her own dimension, so that could be added to her justifications.

Not sure. The only Skyfather/Abstract levels who've served as recent Wanda antagonists as far as I know are the Dreamqueen, Chthon, and Griever at the End of All Things. The latter is High 1-A at her peak, but I don't think they physically threw hands in any capacity. Chthon will be High 1-A, and the specifics of that can be sorted out during the part 3 revisions. Dreamqueen is High 1-B (or rather will be when I upload her profile), and it's actually an underlooked Wanda feat that she outright defeated Dreamqueen in her own dimension, so that could be added to her justifications.
her defeating the dream queen in her own dimension would have made her H1-A, right? And she was able to restrain Chthon with a spell that was stated by dr doom to have the power of H1-A. I'm pretty sure she should have. H1-A Because the confinement spell from the darkhold has a power level of H1-A and she is identified as a living darkhold

her defeating the dream queen in her own dimension would have made her H1-A, right? And she was able to restrain Chthon with a spell that was stated by dr doom to have the power of H1-A. I'm pretty sure she should have. H1-A Because the confinement spell from the darkhold has a power level of H1-A and she is identified as a living darkhold
Not knowledgeable enough to speak on the Chthon stuff, but Dreamqueen is just High 1-B. She's weaker than even a casual Nightmare.

Back