• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Remote (CNPTE) Revision

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
This ... isn't a very well made profile, and could use a few revisions. First off, the link to the video is destroyed, so, I'll make a few more evidences myself. Here, here and here, we can see The Remote consuming the universes of Chowder, PPG, and Ben 10 and reducing them to a staticky void. It was done one at a time, so you would think that it would be Low 2-C, but later in the ending, we can see that Dexter uses it to restore all of the destroyed universes once defeated, restoring it's 2-C status. It really does exist in a place where it perceives the CN shows as fiction, as shown with the fact that it's the Announcer's, who sees all of their universes like we do, as a program block for entertainment. Plot Manipulation can stay, because it's actions were changing the plot of an episode the Announcer thought he recognized. It should also have Corruption for turning several CN characters like Billy and Mandy, evil. Void Manipulation, I think should be here for the state the universes undergo upon being consumed. Just a static void of nothingness. It can also fly, as seen here, create an energy rope to tie up all the fighters, use telekinesis to move them towards a gigantic ball of energy it created, use natural weaponry in the form of claws, and turn it's arm into an energy blaster, retract it's limbs to go into the form of a regular remote control, create a barrier of TV screens, summon other CN villains to fight as well as stage hazards, and teleport people into other dimensions.

So, add Corruption, Void Manipulation, Flight, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Natural Weaponry, Body Control, Telekinesis, Creation, Summoning, and BFR, with these justifications.

i feel like bringing this back to the first page cause its funny.

anyways the scan for the boss battle was deleted so i'll provide a new one. i'd also like to note that the remote slowly regained health when it's in the tv pod thing

Back