• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Rematch: Sasuke Uchiha VS Itachi Uchiha (GRACE)

Sasuke Uchiha VS Itachi Uchiha

• Fight Location: Uchiha Hideout
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Alive Itachi (Sick) and Taka Sasuke was used
Sasuke: 1 (@M3X)
Itachi: 7 (@theultimate5105, @Purgy, @Kin201, @MonkeyOfLife, @Bernkastelll, @AnonymousBlank, @RisingIons)
Inconclusive:

latest
latest

Last edited:
So they are equal in AP and speed
Sasuke has the stamina advantage
Itachi is obviously smarter
Itachi has way more hax with almost everything Sasuke has along with Tsukuyomi, Totska Blade and the Yata Mirror

Both being bloodlusted kinda means Itachi stomps, he'll use Susanoo right off the bat and Sasuke can't really get around Yata Mirror and Totsuka Blade one shots him.

Itachi basically has everything Sasuke has but Itachi's Susanoo is far better.

I don't think this is a stomp. While Itachi's Susanoo is essentially invincible with a blade that can instantly take Sasuke out if it connects, he can't maintain that for that long. He doesn't have the reserves that Sasuke has and Sasuke knows that. On top that, based off how they fought before, Itachi's other abilities won't mean much. Amaterasu? Sasuke has his own Susanoo to block that plus he can put out the flames. Tsukuyomi? Well, Sasuke threw that off with just a normal Sharingan. Itachi knows that and wouldn't waste the energy, anyways.

This entire match really comes down to the fact that Itachi has to get Sasuke before he runs out of stamina. At least, that's how I see it.

I'm curious, which Sasuke is this specifically?

Danzo fight? 5 Kage Summit Sasuke?

Because if it's Danzo fight, his stamina is arguably just as bad as Itachi's is honestly, and he basically went blind at the end of that fight.

Regardless, it's impossible to say how long Itachi's Susanoo would last if he used it right off the bat, since unlike when he fought Sasuke, he isn't going to be using several jutsu and Amaterasu before bringing the Susanoo out.

Lastly, it's true that most of Itachi's stuff won't work on Sasuke, but the same can literally be said for Sasuke's stuff, they basically have the same abilities, and Itachi can also put out Amaterasu, he just can't manipulate or shape it like Sasuke can. Not to mention that Yata mirror literally no sells everything Sasuke can do, Itachi can just sit there holding it the entire fight and let Sasuke exhaust himself.

Last edited:
While Itachi has some hax advantage due to his Susano'o weapons, he lacks knowledge. It's alive Itachi, wich means he only knows about Sasuke with 3 Tomoes. He doesn't know that Sasuke can manipulate Amaterasu better than him (but know that Sasuke has amaterasu). Sasuke literally knows everything about Itachi, since Itachi used everything against him. He knows Itachi stamina is trash. And the argument below is wrong:
Not to mention that Yata mirror literally no sells everything Sasuke can do, Itachi can just sit there holding it the entire fight and let Sasuke exhaust himself.
It's not like Itachi can simply wait a character with better stamina to exhaust while he is using Susano'o with Yata Mirror.

While Itachi has some hax advantage due to his Susano'o weapons, he lacks knowledge. It's alive Itachi, wich means he only knows about Sasuke with 3 Tomoes. He doesn't know that Sasuke can manipulate Amaterasu better than him (but know that Sasuke has amaterasu). Sasuke literally knows everything about Itachi, since Itachi used everything against him. He knows Itachi stamina is trash. And the argument below is wrong:
Is that a vote for Sasuke?

Itachi can just sit there holding it the entire fight and let Sasuke exhaust himself.
While it's true that Itachi can do this, it's simply not in his character to do this I don't think. He's a very efficient fighter, who usually tries to end things as quickly as possible. I don't think he'll attempt to outlast Sasuke, assuming his stamina reserves would hold up in the first place.

Also they're bloodlusted here, right? Wouldn't that make Itachi even more likely to go on the offensive and try to end things faster, if possible?

Well, speed unequal means Sasuke can't be touched due to Sub-Rela reactions, while this Itachi is MHS+, only. Interesting.

Sasuke is stationary while using the Susano'o, a perfect target for the Totsuka Blade to poke.

While it's true that Itachi can do this, it's simply not in his character to do this I don't think. He's a very efficient fighter, who usually tries to end things as quickly as possible. I don't think he'll attempt to outlast Sasuke, assuming his stamina reserves would hold up in the first place.

Also they're bloodlusted here, right? Wouldn't that make Itachi even more likely to go on the offensive and try to end things faster, if possible?
I wasn't actually saying Itachi would do that lol, it was more so just to illustrate that the Yata Mirror no sells everything Sasuke can throw out.

Also, if Itachi stabs Sasuke's Susanoo with Totsuka Blade, would it seal both Sasuke and his Susanoo? Or would it just do nothing since Sasuke himself isn't being stabbed.

I wasn't actually saying Itachi would do that lol, it was more so just to illustrate that the Yata Mirror no sells everything Sasuke can throw out.
Oh alright lol, fair enough and my bad.
Also, if Itachi stabs Sasuke's Susanoo with Totsuka Blade, would it seal both Sasuke and his Susanoo? Or would it just do nothing since Sasuke himself isn't being stabbed.
I have no ******* clue lmao, but I would assume it'd do something similar to Orochimaru's Hydra where it'd stab through both of them. It's not like Sasuke's Susano'o is that massive anyway, and the totsuka blade is quite long. It stretched out to over 10-15 meters when it stabbed Oro and Nagato iirc, if not more.

Sasuke has sub rel reactions, can itachi tag him with the totsuka blade?
He has Sub-Rel reactions, not movement or attack speed, so it's not like he can do much beyond dodge a few things. Not that it matters, since the Susano'o is usually stationary anyway.

I'm voting Itachi. I don't think Sasuke is really immune to all kind of Itachi genjutsus especially power ones such as Tsukuyomi and Izanami.

Itachi would win with literally negative difficulty if actual Taka Sasuke is used (the one who fought against Bee). Idk why him and FKS Sasuke are given the same key when there's a very clear power gap between them. Anyways, I'm assuming this is referring to FKS Sasuke, in which case Itachi would still win. Itachi easily outsped Hebi Sasuke while canonically holding back, and would not be hit by Amaterasu before he can activate the Susanoo. And if it goes into a Susanoo battle, as others have mentioned, he'll stab Sasuke with the Totsuka blade as he'll be fairly stationary.

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t a bit holding back Itachi kinda carry in the fight against Sage Kabuto? Even before Izanami, then fact that he is showing up EMS Sasuke is already enough to say he beats MS Sasuke. Easy dub for the Solo King.

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t a bit holding back Itachi kinda carry in the fight against Sage Kabuto? Even before Izanami, then fact that he is showing up EMS Sasuke is already enough to say he beats MS Sasuke. Easy dub for the Solo King.
You're correct, but for what it's worth, keep in mind that it was an Itachi who wasn't debilitated by his illness.

Itachi would win with literally negative difficulty if actual Taka Sasuke is used (the one who fought against Bee). Idk why him and FKS Sasuke are given the same key when there's a very clear power gap between them. Anyways, I'm assuming this is referring to FKS Sasuke, in which case Itachi would still win. Itachi easily outsped Hebi Sasuke while canonically holding back, and would not be hit by Amaterasu before he can activate the Susanoo. And if it goes into a Susanoo battle, as others have mentioned, he'll stab Sasuke with the Totsuka blade as he'll be fairly stationary.
Yeah I know, but it doesn't matter. Taka Sasuke is Sasuke with MS, both versions against Bee and Kages in one.

Also Edo Itachi was able to keep up with EMS Sasuke, and Edos are weaker than their living selves. What's the speed difference?

Back