• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Queenslayer (Code Vein) vs Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Late-Game Queenslayer (At least 8-A) vs Beginning of Series Maka Albarn (8-A)

Speed Equalised

Fight takes place on an abandoned city street

Combatants start 20 meters away from eachother

There is a Mistle nearby for Queenslayer to resurrect from.

Maka knows about Queenslayer's weakness to heart Destruction

Otherwise, SBA

Who wins?

Yet another anime amnesiac: 3 (AogiriKira, XSOULOFCINDERX, Duedate8898)

Cute girl with a scythe who will end you:

Both of them admire eachother's weapons and become friends:

Fd4cbd7d5f1274e21c80aadc0455042a
Soul Eater Maka (Render)

Maka's a cutie but I have to give the win to QS.

The only way Maka can win is if she cuts him down and has Soul eat his... Soul. Which is unlikely.

Maka scales to a 115 ton feat, but the QS Scales to about 4x that.

Gotcha. Adding your vote.

we really need to get more people on these Queenslayer threads

Vote counted!

So one, what exactly does Maka have acess to? Her profile doesn't really cut between what she can can't do inbetween keys. Same thing for The Queenslayer.

Two, how exactly does The Queenslayer's powers work? They're given little explanation for applications on his powers.

Three, what weapons is the Queenslayer bringing to this fight?

Both Maka and the Queenslayer are pretty much capable of using any of their abilities at any point, which is likely why Maka doesn't have any separation in powers and abilities. Same thing for Queenslayer, I can confirm

Which powers are you confused about in particular?

Any of his standard equipment. Admittedly, that is a bit extensive, but considering that he can use any of his weapons or blood codes at any time, it's realistic.

In terms of The Queenslayer abilites I don't understand in application, everything after healing. If you could tell me how those work that'd be nice.

I'll try and sum it up as best I can.

Force field Creation is based around various powers that can protect him from attacks for a limited time

Blood Manipulation is based around being able to use his blood to power his abilities, and being able to drain the blood of his enemies quickly with his blood veils to further use his abilities

Smoke manipulation is based around being able to temporarily turn himself into mist to evade damage completely and essentially teleport short distances

Perception manipulation is based around various passive and active powers that allow him to detect enemies without needing to directly sense them from far away

Poison Manip is fairly self explanatory, he can poison enemies with various attacks and projectiles

Empowerment is through Focus, an ability that leaves him nearly impossible to stagger or exhaust if he is pushing himself enough in combat. Various passive skills includes things like "eternal blade dance", an ability that greatly increases his attack potency when he evades enemies

Fire Manip is self explanatory again, Fire through weapons and projectiles

Power null is a bit difficult to explain. Inhibit is a power he can use in order to, as it seems, essentially confuse his enemies and prevent them from using their abilities. It's kind of difficult to define its limits though.

Statistics reduction from slow is a power that allows him to severely slow down and debilitate his opponent

Electric Manip is self explanatory

Paralysis inducement is complicated. He can inflict stun on enemies through certain attacks and abilities, which keeps them paralysed and unable to move for a long time. There is also a very short form of paralysis not properly explained in-game if he hits an enemy in the back with his blood veil, which causes the enemy to be unable to move for several seconds

Teleportation is not combat applicable. It can be used to teleport him to places called mistles, which can be used to escape combat but otherwise it is unusable.

Ice Manip is self explanatory

Sand Manip is relatively self explanatory. Similar to the elemental manips

Hoo boy... that took a while.

Thanks, with all this information I think I only have one more question.

The Queenslayer by far has a better and more varied kit, however how can he deal with Maka's Empathic Manipulation which Can nullify's one bloodlust to the point of making them unwilling to even defend themselves. He lacks resitance to it, and with this I think Maka would take the win.

I will admit that its application is unkwown to me, so meeting its condition might be a problem in of itself, however if it isn't then I don't see anyway for him to win this fight.

Well, as far as I'm aware, Maka doesn't use the empathic manip often. If they can get the win before Maka uses it, then it's probably still a perfectly fair match. Not 100% sure though, I'm far more knowledgeable on Queenslayer than Maka.

It also mentions it specifically works by nullifying bloodlust, and I'm not certain if that means it could be used here.

In that case, let me go ask some knowledgeable memebers in Soul Eater then I'll cast my vote here

She used it like once.

She might use it if things get too dangerous, but she won't just hax off the bat.

Any votes either way?

In that case, I'd have to vote for the Queen Slayer. His kit is just better and while Maka could possible destroy his heart since she knows to aim there, his kit should allow for him to defend himself effectively until he can incapcitate and take her out.

Vote counted!

Back