• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VIZION99

He/Him
Key :FNAF 6
Abilities should be changed to "All abilities from before, plus Greater Stealth Mastery, Sound manipulation, Multiple Selves Type 3, Bodily Weaponry, and Resistance to Electricity Manipulation." (The point is that the puppet still has their original abilities along with their abilties as Lefty)

Reason: The Dream Wand is supposed to claim down Puppet and never mentioned removing any ability. It is also implied the dream wand didn't even work considering it says "Behavior upon suit-seal not guaranteed" along with the fact that Lefty/Pupppet is hostile to Micheal in FNAF 6.

Key :FNAF 6
Abilities should be changed to "All abilities from before, plus Greater Stealth Mastery, Sound manipulation, Multiple Selves Type 3, Bodily Weaponry, and Resistance to Electricity Manipulation." (The point is that the puppet still has their original abilities along with their abilties as Lefty)

Reason: The Dream Wand is supposed to claim down Puppet and never mentioned removing any ability. It is also implied the dream wand didn't even work considering it says "Behavior upon suit-seal not guaranteed" along with the fact that Lefty/Pupppet is hostile to Micheal in FNAF 6.
I agree, however, maybe I would say removing Flight just to be sure. Lefty looks way heavier than puppet and her having flight while inside it seems to me like a ridiculous idea

I agree, however, maybe I would say removing Flight just to be sure. Lefty looks way heavier than puppet and her having flight while inside it seems to me like a ridiculous idea
I mean, Golden Freddy can still float despite being a giant head so it won't be a surprise if Lefty can fly too.

I mean, Golden Freddy can still float despite being a giant head so it won't be a surprise if Lefty can fly too.
Yeah, but weird stuff is always going on with Golden Freddy, and he also has to do it trough a very specific transformation that no other character has replicated.

Regardless, we have no proof that the Puppet still can fly within Lefty's body, and using GF to compare is a false equivalency due to his dubious existence in the first place. Generally speaking, I would say no to leaving the Puppet with Flight at this state due to Occam's Razor saying it's illogical, plus unnecessary at this point in the canon.

However, the change by itself aside from that seems fine.

Regardless, we have no proof that the Puppet still can fly within Lefty's body, and using GF to compare is a false equivalency due to his dubious existence in the first place. Generally speaking, I would say no to leaving the Puppet with Flight at this state due to Occam's Razor saying it's illogical, plus unnecessary at this point in the canon.

However, the change by itself aside from that seems fine.
So, is the CRT approved?

You need the approval of two staff members before a CRT can enter its 48-hour grace period. Then any changes can be applied.

It is a pretty good change to one of the most popular characters of the verse alongside GF and Afton. I would rather be safe than sorry.

Back