• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pringles Man vs Fomortiis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
People always use Yhwach's moustachepotence form on almost every match he's in, but no one has ever done the form back when he was a simple Pringles Man with a simple set of abilities. This is base form Yhwach fighting against the Demon King itself. Speed is equalized, takes place in the Lagdou Ruins dozens of meters away from each other.

Yhwach:

Demon King Fomortiis:

Inconclusive: 7

FESS Fomortiis
YhwachlBroadsword

I'm now understanding why Yhwach is called the pringles man.

Anyway looking from the profile Fomortiis is gonna be a tough match

Quincy Soul Destruction isn't doing much here since he's capable of functioning without the thing. Yhwach may have to count on Blut and Zanka no Tachi.

What's Fomortiis scaled from AP wise?

I think he scales from baseline, but I don't think there has been a calc of him destroying grado with the earthquakes.

Yeah, Formotis destroying a Sub-Continent wasn't really calc'd but baseline Country level is a lowball.

Well Fomortiis can put Yhwach to sleep with nightmare, and have one of his minions petrify him and oneshot.

It's an AOE spell that puts numerous people to sleep around Fomortiis. The only downside is that it can only be used once.

"One of his first move" could also means he doesn't use it from the start but he will resort to it fairly quick. Yhwach still has the chance to one shot him with pretty much everything he has.

Although, I'm leaning to Inconclusive for now.

What is the AoE attack looks like?

Hmm interesting match.

I have no knowledge on the Demon King fellow, but after done some googling I found the nightmare page. According to this, it is used only when Fomortiis is surrounded by at least six player units, does that mean he use it only when surrounded or is that only game mechanic? And judging by the picture, does it has limited range?

Range is like hundreds of meters. And the 6 characters thing is probably just game mechanics.

Even a Magic Barrier staff or character have high magic resistance was affected by it. Status effect resistance or status immunity, resistance to Sleep Manipulation would grant protection, but a ki barrier, not so much.

@Homu unless Yhwach can resist being put to sleep, or his forcefield can make him resistant, he's not going to block it with some random forcefield.

Okay, is there any reason as to why we're treating the barrier staff as actually giving someone a forcefield and not just raising resistance to magic

it's a stat amping rod, it doesn't really have much forcefield properties.

iirc isn't Fomortiis's first move to summon monsters?

edit: Yes, it's literally the first thing he does on the first turn every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back